Earth, Wind and Fire is now open.

Mikey P

Administrator
Consider yourself very fortunate that Richard Chavez, Curtis Pennington and Keith Collins (who just so happens to own 12 Service Master franchises), have graciously agreed to devote some of their valuable time to moderate our new Restoration Room.

I can't expect the three of them to put in the same amount of time that our infamous Tool Room Moderators do, but I am sure that they will add plenty of valuable information as well as answer any and all legitimate questions you may have about all things Restoration.

It's your room folks, lets see what we can do here.

Mike

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Girlfriend just got home from Dallas last night...woo hoo!!
I haven't been postin much. I'm a little worn out.

If it was intended from conception to be a pay room, then the poll should have been put in the pay room. As it is, the poll was put out in the public forum for all to vote.

As for why I am not a supporting member, it's things like that. When this board was founded it was intended to be a free public forum. I understand asking for small donations to help cover expenses and keep the ship a float, but there needs to be ground rules. Yanking the bird room to a pay area was never a move I agreed with.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Craig Lindquist said:
If it was intended from conception to be a pay room, then the poll should have been put in the pay room. As it is, the poll was put out in the public forum for all to vote.

As for why I am not a supporting member, it's things like that. When this board was founded it was intended to be a free public forum. I understand asking for small donations to help cover expenses and keep the ship a float, but there needs to be ground rules. Yanking the bird room to a pay area was never a move I agreed with.

:roll:
Scott...You just don't get it do you??? You don't.
I say again.... :roll:

Greenie

"When this board was founded it was intended to be a free public forum"

Who said?

Free just brings in the dregs, everyone can give up a happy meal once a month, I say double the SM monthly fees if the content is there, Quality cost, but it also brings in a new audience of serious folks.

Restoration guys earmark X amount of funds for education, just consider this part of your potential education.

on a seperate note, it is a stupid name, Brian bring on the name game.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Lindquist go pay for your info elsewhere. You wouldn't need the info anyhow, you know everything

you bitch about paying crumbs

I didn't realize Curtis was a heavy hitter, lets move the bet to $1,000 curtis

G

Jeff, hi, im a dreg.If I give you 5 bucks will you take me seriously.Some guys might be intimidated so that is where the lacking is,and can you blame them?some of the comebacks are downright nasty.By the way Chavez used to give advice for free, remember?.

Kevin

PS-I dont think 5 bucks will weed out the hacks you have to educate them.

Greenie

Kevin P said:
Jeff, hi, im a dreg.If I give you 5 bucks will you take me seriously.Some guys might be intimidated so that is where the lacking is,and can you blame them?some of the comebacks are downright nasty.By the way Chavez used to give advice for free, remember?.

Kevin

PS-I dont think 5 bucks will weed out the hacks you have to educate them.

My point is there is plenty of content on Mikeys that is FREE, and some that is member supported, Everyone has a choice to play or not to play, I just don't buy the financially challenged BS cause that same guy who complains about the fiver, is picking a $5 pack of cigs up at the corner store, or eating lunch through a drive thru.

I don't take you any less serious, in fact I don't actually notice if you are a SM or not when I read post, cause it doesn't impact the content, I read for content, and I read a lot.

I agree with the educating the hacks, and to be quite honest, just reading Mikeys daily for a few months will do a ton for a recovering hack, I mean how could you read here and still go oout daily hacking it, you wouldn't be able to sleep, I truely beleive immersing yourself will expunge the evil hackish ways.

As for the thin-skinned who are easily offended with a sharp reply, how do you get through your day, it's rough world out there, I'm perfectly fine with the boys jostling around a bit in the ring, arts and crafts class is next week on CleanFax.

G

Ok ,here it goes,the only difference between you and K Harris is I guess you actually sent something(why do guys here think you invented glide?) How is your skln?

Kevin

Greenie

Kevin are you for real?
Where have you been, glides are so 2003, we've moved on to other products. :wink:

If you become a SM you will see a lot more of them, as we release all new stuff here on Mikeys.

G

hope you understand I was making a point ? So lighten up on the lurkers(they are buying your stuff too).

Kevin

PS-not that it wont help the new guy,but I doubt you can impress me with new stuff,been tinkering a long time my friend,but I guess it is worth a look. How do I pay,and who?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Kevin P said:
hope you understand I was making a point ? So lighten up on the lurkers(they are buying your stuff too).

Kevin

PS-not that it wont help the new guy,but I doubt you can impress me with new stuff,been tinkering a long time my friend,but I guess it is worth a look. How do I pay,and who?

Paypal subscription bottom corner of the page.
Uh, my friend.

The Preacher

is Craig Linquist the guy who pulled his kid from the church daycare for them not hiring him to suck sum rug???

Greenie

Kevin P said:
How is your skln?

Kevin

What kind of homo question is that?

Now that that is out of the way, what makes you think for a second you know me, and what makes you think any of my stuff won't "impress" you?
Are you always this weird? I'll just chalk it up to another carpet cleaner that doesn't respect Mikey's sandbox or his guest, how was it you found this place anyways?

I have over 100 products, which would you be interested in?

Since you seem to know so much about me, let's share, tell me about yourself.
Let's start with your equipment, what do you run, favorite tools etc... any pics of your tinkering?

G

I guess I wont sink to your level,but who mentioned the skln thing?and back to the point you little homophobe.1st ,quit crying to whoever about your little sandbox just because someone isnt wowed by your products.2nd, I dont even pretend to know you,but if your refering to the remember part, that is my fault because I assumed your little sorry butt(sorry I know your phobia)was on a board long before this one where they would give you advice for free.3rd and final point was the one you missed completely , dregs remember, must mean lurkers huh and how less serious they are? So you just showed that professionalism thats gunna make you shine in this industry. Now go whine to man and try to get me kicked out of the sandbox and if he does it would be pathetic.

PS-I have cds console and tank running a nissan A15 to a 45 with a 290 and it is 2.5 strait to tank and 2.5 through the silencer period,the beauty of this system is it is not in an enclosed frame so when I want to upgrade I just add a larger blower. 29000 btu propane. now tell more about yourself sweetie :wink: (kunkie valve)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
LLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS
GET RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEADY TO RUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMBBBBLLLEEEEE.
:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom