Earth, Wind and Fire is now open.

Bob Foster

Note to self: It might be hard to make a good first impression but its way more difficult to undo a bad first impression.....

Greenie

Ah hell...I'm kinda disapointed, I thought you were gonna have some spark, and at least be good for a few laughs for the crew.
I'm already bored.

Most guys that come on here and have a Greenie hard on at least have a clue at what I do, even Nick was a better jousting partner. I leave you to the wolves, I just don't see much point in entertaining, this board is for those who want to learn and share.

You didn't say how you came to find Mikey's.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey,
Send me my judson juice will ya, I just ordered it last night and it's still not here.
:mrgreen:

G

Well schill, then you otta quit spouting off!I dont know what you do?Of coarse I know, Im the end user@#@##.By the way when you were still at the 7-11 workin the night shift I was out in the trenches with the stuff you tout.The equipment is not in question its the little girl in the sand box telling if you dont do it the way I want Im gonna tell my friends not to listen to you either.Wolves? more like sheep if their following you and cant think for themselves.

Bored? why not harass some lurkers?As for me I will listen to threads from anybody and answer without wanting anything in return. By the way did I mention the blackout blinds?Ya you did

Greenie

You are not that knucklehead that suggested using pins to attach blackout blinds to a customers woodwork are you?
And just for the record, doing something wrong for 18 years is nothing more than a bad habit. What year was it you stopped learning?

Tell us more about your arsenal of weapons and experience, preferred cleaning tool?
What pressure and flow do you clean at most days?
Preferred stair tool, uph. tool?
How hot do you run that TM you've got there?

G

Must be those 2.5 ' push pins your pushing,and try sheetrock schill.your just showing your ignorance again,and still justifiing the sales pitch!Did I mention that I dont need black out blinds?Ya, I did :eek: (push pin with 6mil black knucklehead)

And I shared some with you.Now share some with me.And if you want to show or watch,drive a little north and you can heip me.(Your hoping for a hack greenie girl cant help ya).I need some help im gonna put it in another truck.

PS-We need one more room and you can moderate.It will be a dry cleaning rm. and we will call it the 'THE SELF ABSORBTION" rm.

by the way you erased the part on thread where you called me a homo,image is everything.
Anyway your bored so go find a better schill target!

Greenie

I erased nothing, must have been one of the Admins, I'm not one to erase anything, I like to hook and jab. Do you really push pins into your customers walls? Why not just cover the glass and call it done? It does sound a bit hackish, to each their own.

Btw: a "shill" is a plant that promotes someone else's products with dishonesty, I don't even talk about a product if I don't think it's the cats ass.

Do you have any of my stuff? Cause I've never quite figured your angle of negativity, do you not want other people to have high performance stuff? How are you helping the newbies?

And I've finally figured out that the "save a happy meal" and be a Supporting Member comment must have hit home with you, don't be mistaken, I don't confuse the BDCC for the Lurker, I like newbs and Lurkers, they shut up and learn, I don't have much tolerance for a whiney BDCC, The Newbs abd Lurkers aren't busy running their mouths.

So what is it about SM that you do not like? There is at least 1/2 of this Forum you don't have access to, how do you even know what you are missing.
I'll ask Mikey if he will give you a BDCC Scholarship for a month, it might prove Priceless.

So...what tools and equip. do you prefer?

G

Funny,thats the second time today someone has been negative according to you ,
so check the ego at the door it doesnt help here,and can I borrow your blow dryer so I can shrink wrap the window. PINS HOLES a problem,you really dont have any practical knowledge of the work in the field do ya? That explains the ego,if you think a push pin ls big!(get that tiny)Anyway like I told you 4 threads back it has nothing to do with products that promote faster dry times and overall better cleaning it was you tiny,but by gones b bygones its open house this weekend and I am coming to your plant store :lol: and quit being so negative.

Kevin

Bob Foster

The only reason you silly ass hasn't been deleted is your entertaining in a pathetic kind of way and Greenie and a few others here want something to chew on this weekend.

G

thought I told you to butt out girl friend,you must be his most favorite sheep?do you keep tiny warm in the canadian winter when he comes to visit,or is it because he was your boss at the 7-11. Have me deleted! oh mlghty sandbox wizzards how will I ever get by now.You sir are truely pathetic.DO you have useful info or are just here for the girl :lol:

Kevin

G

hey chucky, nice profile you must be posting from the mission district,I think Tiny is more your style.

Bob Foster

So God's giift to carpet cleaning. You being a Been-there-done-that kinda guy. Tell us about yourself.

G

Well I did not want to imply anything so I put you just close enough so if you want to visit Tiny you could :lol: Do I sound mad cause I am actually enjoying talking to my buddy greenie and his girlfriend and I just got to do this,hey humperdink bet you did not cc that to greenie did ya :lol: so what does that make you 17? and very impressionable and greenie popped your cherry, lighten up Im sorry she came in your room and stole your pokeman right when you were reading that thread from me to my new friends.NOW if you want to talk carpet cleaning ,and even duct cleaning(hey greenie talk about no restriction) or even this kinda stuff but just dont be upset or you will end up miserable like greenies girlfriend.

Kevin

Bob Foster

Well if you put down the crack pipe and maybe takes some Quaaludes to calm down maybe we might even get a coherent sentence out of you. You strangely remind me of Crazy George who would unload on someone and play nice - nice the next sentence.

So tell us about your carpet cleaning - what you do and how you do it.

G

hey Bob,see I can be reasonable,I dont seem to recall telling you or anybody that I was all knowing? As a matter of fact I am still learning(ya greenie 18 yrs and still learning)everyday.
maybe you will here this,I told Tiny :lol: that ofcoarse Im all for any improvement in this industry is great, as for knowing or using products that improve air flow,lift and less restriction out of the unit yes we had it before greenie girl(his ego just deflated)and im sure he has added improvements as well as others but it was his PR we were discussing all this time.You ever watch that movie payback?" Its 70000" well for me it was "PR".As far as what do I use,come on bob you dont think I wouldnt want the same as you,moving that truck as close as I can get to my wand, 2.5 as far as I can handle it and a modified westpac.I am putting the unit I described in the other thread in a box truck and as I stated in that thread I can easily upgrade it. Thanks for listening Bob and if want we can chat like this more :lol:

Kevin(crazy like a fox you old sheep) :lol:

G

Ya,did you get your pokeman back ?:lol:

Kevin

Ps- Im waiting to see if Tiny shows up

Greenie

Are you sure you don't know Crazy George?

I'm still tryin' to figure out what you are all about?

Westpak.....that explains it, are you by chance related to Joe?

G

Humperdink! now I know your 17, hey green girl, your proving my point all on your own :D no I do not want black out blinds!And if you want to figure me out(dont worry im not homaphobic) come help me install this machine in my truck so I can be a BDCC and you can watch and give pointers :D By the way dont try to get out of the scholarship fund Dean :lol:

Kevin

G

No Steve,IM just shootin the breeze with greenie,he really doesnt need any protection,but I guess its the thought that counts :lol: sorry about the pokeman thing I meant to say gameboy. :p Anything else you want to talk about,let me know.

Kevin

G

I know,thats the problem.Hey greenie which thread was it where you were talking about "skimming" cant find it and would like to respond.Thanks

Kevin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom