ecapped the nursing home

cleaningfool

i took danielc advice an didnt use peroxicap. i went by and picked up prochem encapping liquid at my suppler. still was not impressed with my first encapping job. i did use the crb. next time i will try snake oil or one the others mention and try a pad or bonnet

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
ya dude prochem procaps sucks ass. I dont know how someone could even confuse that with a good product it sucks so bad. The jondon double strength encap sucks pretty bad also lol. You gotta use the releasit ds its pretty darn good. use it with a cimex or spend the 700 bucks and buy ricks cimex adapter that will turn a 175 rpm buffer into a cimex and I bet you be lovin the results

cleaningfool

the reason i encapped my living room in a earlier post is because we are replacing the carpet in a couple of weeks, and i have never used a crb before. there was some stains on the carpet so i used some liquid to encap with. mike

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
You're on your way Mike. Encapping can be rewarding to you and the client!

Encapping enables you to offer a service that benefits the client. You can afford to price the job a little lower (not drastically lower) and still make a good profit. By giving them a little break on pricing, they can afford to buy more frequent service. That helps with their budget, and let's face it - these days companies are squeezing their budgets to the limit. So rather than cutting back on needed service, they now can enjoy more frequent cleaning. Their carpets can remain cleaner looking all year round. So they receive a benefit.

You gain by providing a service that benefits your client. The carpets will become simple for you to maintain. Providing that you're using the right system, the work will be easy for you to perform and the results are consistent too. This enables you to send techs in to do the work while you stay home with the family. That's a big plus IMO. Wicking and recurring spill stains can be eliminated, if you're using a good polymeric detergent. These are common problems with CGD "commercial glue down" carpet. That means you won't receive call-backs after the job is finished. Another BIG plus!

So on both sides of the coin you win. You're able to provide a nicer environment for your client. They can enjoy working and serving their customers with clean carpet. And you get to use a system that makes cleaning commercial carpet more profitable, and with more consistent results. Win win!

Continue to explore the market; you can find good products that will suit your needs. Using the right juice and the right equipment will make a huge difference. You've received some excellent advice on this forum. Wishing you success as you explore what encap can do for your business!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
cleaningfool said:
Thanks Rick for the nice comments. Mike

Buy Rick's adapter, and get yourself some fiber plus and fiber max pads while you're at it. Don't use the cheap encap products. As mentioned above and the other thread use that crb you have to pre scrub only on residential than follow w/ your extraction tool. You can use the crb to straight encap commercial, but I wouldn't do it for med-heavy soil, or grease pits.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom