Ed Prevost shop burns

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Hi Ed,

I am very sorry to learn of your loss. Like you had indicated; know got hurt and that IS the thing that really counts! Should you need any assistance please don't hesitate to call on me.

Ivan

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Hey ed, was my $22,000 in cash in the building when it burned. I knew I shouldn't have paid for the v in cash. I am camping this weekend, but if you need help I can come back and help you during the day.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Thanks Ivan, I really appreciate it.

Lyman, I spent your $22,000 on beer :shock: I appreciate the offer. Insurance companies are holding progress up......as usual. :x

harryhides

Name
Tony
Just saw the news, Ed.
Man does that ever suck !!
Been there done that only with 10 firetrucks involved and thank goodness no Ladwig paintings were involved.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Thanks Tony. Yeah it sucks. It couldn't have happened at a crazier time. We're loaded with work, 2 of my techs are going out of town for FSRT/OCT Wed.- Friday, my 1st grandchild is due any minute and it's a holiday. And, oh yeah, my insurance company is dragging it's feet. If any of you have the Hartford for insurance, drop them the 1st chance you get.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Ed said:
Thanks Tony. Yeah it sucks. It couldn't have happened at a crazier time. We're loaded with work, 2 of my techs are going out of town for FSRT/OCT Wed.- Friday, my 1st grandchild is due any minute and it's a holiday. And, oh yeah, my insurance company is dragging it's feet. If any of you have the Hartford for insurance, drop them the 1st chance you get.

We dealt with them with Irene in CT, it depended on the adjuster, but they were a bit of a pain in the ass.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
We're on their vendor program. I have NEVER had a good experience with them from a mitigation standpoint. I didn't know they were my business insurance provider. My Wife deals with all that stuff. I would have strongly suggested she keep looking had I known :x

Tomorrow is their last chance to get in the game, or as bad as hate to do it, I'm hiring a public adjuster.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Sorry to hear about that Ed. Good luck with the insurance co.. If you have business interruption insurance that should motivate them to get on the ball.
Al

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
sorry to hear Ed. your great attitude is amazing. you must have a great support system.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Thanks Al, Derek and Scott. We are making progress, but slowly. On top of it all my Son's Wife went into labor Tuesday morning and as of right now, she still hasn't had the baby. My Son has been by her side from the beginning and he's our production manager. You've heard of Murphy's Law?

Our biggest obstacle is trying to get data off of our MSM for all the claims we have going on so we can finalize the paperwork for the insurance companies. What a nightmare.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Our biggest obstacle is trying to get data off of our MSM for all the claims we have going on so we can finalize the paperwork for the insurance companies. What a nightmare.
Good luck, hope they can retrive it for you.

You've got me so worried about fire I shut down a PC over the holiday I was concerned about the fan running louder than usual. :shock: It was just dust build up. I'm also taking a back up drive home with me now. :|

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
EdandLilly.jpg

Well she made it! 8 lbs 15 oz's! Lily Ann Prevost. 57 hours of labor, but she healthy and so is her Mom who has type 1 diabetes. Very thankful.

Thanks Lee and yeah Ricardo, I am terrified of electrical stuff now. My poor wife is always smelling smoke in our house now. 1st thing I'm doing in our new building is having our electrician install more than enough outlets....no more surge strips or extension cords.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Thanks Mike and Ron.

[quoteYou don't look like the Ed in my hed][/quote]

I probably don't want to know. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom