Edic 500 Galaxy3 stage vac, heated w hoses no wand package share LIMITED QTY"S

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

For us old and feeble- In my Mytee, there's a lever. Me turns it left, it primes the pump in about a second. No need for advanced mechanical degree or a 12 step program.

What am I missing here?

Reactions: GCCLee

EDIC

Name
Rick
For us old and feeble- In my Mytee, there's a lever. Me turns it left, it primes the pump in about a second. No need for advanced mechanical degree or a 12 step program.

What am I missing here?

Ofer,
You're not missing anything. The lever on our unit would do the exact same thing if you were to just press the lever. We just took it an extra step further and gave you the ability to use the power from the vacuum, if you wanted it. I should have mentioned that. We typically mail the advanced mechanical degree about a week after purchase.

Reactions: ruff and GCCLee

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
My galaxy came with a female connector on the machine .. still one handed .. I like to keep it that way incase I have to interchange a wand - also when using my hydro force sprayer

I have the 2700CXHR and I love it for commercial carpet cleaning

Reactions: GCCLee

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee

Advanced Mechanical Degree?

Never issue me one of those! It could be dangerous fir yur health : )

Reactions: ruff

EDIC

Name
Rick
My galaxy came with a female connector on the machine .. still one handed .. I like to keep it that way incase I have to interchange a wand - also when using my hydro force sprayer

I have the 2700CXHR and I love it for commercial carpet cleaning

Hi Paul,
I'm happy to hear that you enjoy your unit!

We get requests to install females on our machines From time to time. We understand that many customers have existing equipment that would require an adapter if they bought a machine with a male. We are happy to fulfill those requests.

Thanks for the feedback.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee

Not before I get it printed!

It's a degree and counts, lol

Especially here!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom