Edic 500 Galaxy3 stage vac, heated w hoses no wand package share LIMITED QTY"S

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
That is what I'm talking about.

Easy to Load !! : )

Just a tad shorter than you, Thanks Jack.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Bought and paid for!
2245.00 + 15 for the WT

Should be here in East TN well before the Festival In aptoos. if not someone may need to come get me in LA : )

Excited and Skeered when making Equip Purchases. We must have the most bang for buck and felt the Edic was it.

He has two more for the same price if ya want to tell your buddies on the other boards.

Chris

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Got my tracking info and he expedited the shipping at no charge.

Wow : )

If I could have afforded 2 I woulda : (
I can cold water rug hack and all now.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Not true, old man.

My single prior comment directed at you, from several years ago, was "IDGAS".

That was in response to your threat to send "Killer", or "Crash" or whatever you were calling your current thug at the time, to Pigsville to beat me up.

Alzheimer's must be a bitch.

you'll hafta be more specific...
I had Hoekilla....Doekilla....and then CRASH who went on to buy my bidness

to beat me up.

doesn't sound lik me...
several years ago
nooooooo it hadta be back on the blue board...you were such a pompous prick

Alzheimer's must be a bitch.
no it jus means never having to say i'm sorry
but anyway..nice talkin' to ya......

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
And Here We Have, Brand Spankin New

6uqy3y9y.jpg

a4y5usu6.jpg

Just fur Bawb
e6emameh.jpg

myze4yda.jpg

Jack is correct, very front heavy.

Hopefully I can use it to clean 2 rooms and one of our couches here,late tomorrow.

Ba Blam Jerry Da Man : )

Name
jack zerkie
A quick cheap fix for the weight is to go to Lowe.s plumbing dept. and buy 1/2 inch steel threated pipe 2-12inch and a 10 inch for the handle and 2 elbows. Put them together and use muffler clamps to hold to the units handle. It doesn,t look grest but it raises the handle height and allows more control of the weight and balance problem. It worked for me it,s to expensive to drop it. jz.

Last edited:
Reactions: GCCLee

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
And Here We Have, Brand Spankin New

6uqy3y9y.jpg

a4y5usu6.jpg

Just fur Bawb
e6emameh.jpg

myze4yda.jpg

Jack is correct, very front heavy.

Hopefully I can use it to clean 2 rooms and one of our couches here,late tomorrow.

Ba Blam Jerry Da Man : )

i thought I was ...da man....:cry:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
The Guts!

Two simple phillips screws and the top lifts forward. Well balanced opened I must add : )

7usyqa2y.jpg

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Not exactly what I was thinking buttt........

I just hate it when I have to try and fix it on location, which in my case, is usually a disaster.
It is also a disaster when I try to fix it at home, but I have the illusion of control.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Not exactly what I was thinking buttt........

I just hate it when I have to try and fix it on location, which in my case, is usually a disaster.
It is also a disaster when I try to fix it at home, but I have the illusion of control.

I hear ya, my squirrels go into over drive when there's problems in the field.

I like the comfort of my cage too Ofer : )

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I know they don't like me!

Ok seriously portables have there place in the industry..............................................back home collecting dust in the corner. :p

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
O.K.
Is there a doctor in the house?

We need urgent help here. Somebody needs to finally remove the portable chip off of Richard's shoulder.

It has been weighing the poor thing down for ages now.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:eekk:

Hey I'm the Doc and what I prescribe is stay the fook away from them thur portie-ables. :winky:

Ok ok they are a necessary evil. but non the less, they are still evil! :biggrin:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I like Chris's English.
Short musical and to the point

Just perfect. Or as they may say in the south: "Bwaaahaa dang Chris, lol."

My father liked to beat me for continuously saying "Yea" as a kid, so I learned quick to compete in the Yes Sir, No Sir arena of society if ya catch my drift : ) Mom had no idea what I was doing so It was a very Educational Experience to say the least.

However, Somehow in between all that self induced mush I was subjected to, someone taught me to turn a wrench.........

Hey EDIC,
Who in the HEck installs the Quick Connects on your Machines?

They must be out of Banana's back there, might want to check on em : )
Or Print this and give it to em.

Female goes on the Machine Fitting (the one w the Bypass lever)
Female goes on the TOP HX Fitting

Male on Bottom HX Fitting
Male On Air Bleed Hose ( and you circulate into the FW Tank, why waste clean water?)

That Black plug your supposed to stick in the vac port is jus kinda dumb too, see above about bleeding pump.

THIS THING IS A POWERHOUSE!
Dynamite in a small package for a porty!!

Name
jack zerkie
Hey chris I was born backwards so it works for me.My first truckmount was a Whitemagic and thats how they do the connections. All my hoses are set up with male ends with shutoffs. The first job of the day I ALWAYS put a female on the hose to clean anything out of the supply line to start with a clean water flow. Great portable. jz.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Hey chris I was born backwards so it works for me.My first truckmount was a Whitemagic and thats how they do the connections. All my hoses are set up with male ends with shutoffs. The first job of the day I ALWAYS put a female on the hose to clean anything out of the supply line to start with a clean water flow. Great portable. jz.

I guess i get it from the auto industry days.

I run shut offs behind the females. Currently out and need to grocery shop.

This is how all of my hoses on the truck are set up. First two leads have shut offs.

a9a7ege4.jpg

Normally I just unhook and hook in or I can run the reel live : )

EDIC

Name
Rick
My father liked to beat me for continuously saying "Yea" as a kid, so I learned quick to compete in the Yes Sir, No Sir arena of society if ya catch my drift : ) Mom had no idea what I was doing so It was a very Educational Experience to say the least.

However, Somehow in between all that self induced mush I was subjected to, someone taught me to turn a wrench.........

Hey EDIC,
Who in the HEck installs the Quick Connects on your Machines?

They must be out of Banana's back there, might want to check on em : )
Or Print this and give it to em.

Female goes on the Machine Fitting (the one w the Bypass lever)
Female goes on the TOP HX Fitting

Male on Bottom HX Fitting
Male On Air Bleed Hose ( and you circulate into the FW Tank, why waste clean water?)

That Black plug your supposed to stick in the vac port is jus kinda dumb too, see above about bleeding pump.

THIS THING IS A POWERHOUSE!
Dynamite in a small package for a porty!!

Hey! I'm glad you decided to get one! Thanks for the compliments and I'm also happy you brought up these points. So here's our chance to address the method to our madness. :)

Yes, we know full well it is not industry standard to place male q.d's on machines but we have good reasoning behind it. We put male Q.D.'s on our machines because it facilitates one handed connecting and disconnecting. If the female is on the machine or the heater, I need to pull back the ring on the female (one hand) and tug on the hose with the male (second hand) at the same time to disconnect. Reverse that for install. If the connections are hot you give yourself more contact time with the hot brass connection (not fun).

With our set up, we put a male on the machine and on the heater for one handed removal. The female is always on the removing end of our hoses. Pull the ring back on the female and you've disconnected. Pull the ring back and push the female in and you've got a connection again. If your connection is hot, then you have minimized the time your hand is on hot brass. Esily done with one hand.

Ok, so maybe having a female on the machine is not as hard as I made it seem, but watch this video. It's definitely easy our way.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x_TdQBFVPpY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also, for everyone else, you just witnessed how long an EDIC heater install takes on our galaxy extractors (minus, the 5 seconds it takes to mount the heater on the bracket).

As far as the bleed hose going into the waste tank. This is a great design! You are using the power of the vacuums to "Power prime" the machine without the use of an external hose.
To prime your 500PSI unit:
-Disconnect all solution hoses
-Press the lever on the valve on the back of the machine
-Turn on the pump
-Turn on the vacuums (make sure lid is closed)
-The negative pressure from the vacuum will purge the system of air and prime your pump.

This happens very quickly and a tiny amount of solution is wasted.
We add an external bleed hose with the 2000CX-HR as a bonus. You don't really need it but on the bright side, you got a free female QD!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P and GCCLee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom