EDIC -BRAVO SPOTTER

G

any of you ever had any dealings with this company. i called today for a part for my spotter girl told me i had to buy the whole machine and i said are you kidding me in return she told me to shut up and listen i said wow what great customer service you have she hung up.then i call back to speak to a manager and of course hes not in.??????????

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
If you do a search there are many distributers of this machine.

Personally I was looking at the same one.
The two holes for spotter bottles/upgrade vac motor/ handle/ wheels has me sold.

Now who has the CHEAPEST?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
what part do you need?

other than the housing, there's nothing inside them that your local disty can't get or doesn't have on the shelf

..L.T.A.

G

there is no local distributor here it was the plastic spray tip i wanted i think im gonna up grade the vac motorand get a spray wand for it

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
campusman57 said:
there is no local distributor here it was the plastic spray tip i wanted i think im gonna up grade the vac motorand get a spray wand for it

damn, another one from the Lipoid/Hyde School of typing
if you can't use periods, at least hit the "enter" key between sentences/thoughts so we can understand you guys

make it look like this

campusman57 said:
there is no local distributor here
it was the plastic spray tip i wanted
i think im gonna up grade the vac motorand get a spray wand for it

it will help us (me anyway) understand what you're saying.

all you need is a spray gunjet and piece of hose with 1/8" QD.
Call any of distys that advertise here and I bet they could fix you up.

For the better vac motor, I bet if took a pic of it, or found some model numbers, again I bet one of the distys that advertise here could fix you up with the right upgrade

..L.T.A.

M

mojaveman

Shameless plug here- I am also a distributer of EDIC in addition to the carpet cleaning. Go to www.mojavesupply.com for my number and i can hook you up through UPS Next day with anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom