Eight times in one year..

Mikey P

Administrator
You've seen me describe this job before... today was my eighth time since last February, all Covid/ homebound related spots per se..

I hot water extracted the first two times and then op'd it five times... and rinse the bejebus out of it today.

No foamy residue whatsoever
20210330_142553-COLLAGE.jpg

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You've seen me describe this job but today was my eighth time since last February, all covered related spots per se..

I hot water extracted at the first two times and then opeed it five times and rinse the beJesus out of it today.

No foamy residue whatsoeverView attachment 107116
Although I'm not a fan of vlm in residential, done right, it leaves a beneficial residue

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
I've done it and it looked great but I left feeling like a good HWE would be rinsed better than a damp pad. Wash your hands with running water vs using a damp wash cloth.

lame analogy..

Havent yiu done enough commercial to know that CGD dries up looking better and stays cleaner longer when padded...

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I have tried residential twice with vlm, both times carpet dried hard and stiff. It took two weeks of vacumming and traffic to get rid of the crunch. Two different encap juices.

Ron K

That's some Professional Fan them there are.
Rollin 20's! Nice.
I'll await your snarky retort!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom