EL TORO TRUCKMOUNTS

CleanEvo

Simple looking unit. When I bought my TM I had talked to Rick several times about the Supercube 45 he was making, Rick was very helpful and seemed very knowledgable. This looks like a similar unit.

Anyone know how the Supercubes performed?

The Bull

Hey Guys,
Bob I am not as internet savvy as all of you but here is a link to the coupler manufacturer. This will give you the specs. We use #10.
http://pt.rexnord.com/products/coupling ... apflex.asp

When Jimmy last brought me out (lol) I had told you the couplers were untested in the summer here in Las Vegas. We now have an (almost) complete summer under our belt and we did have a failure on one. The coupler elements are rated @ 200 deg. f. We use a flexible exhaust from our manifold to our muffler/Heat exchange box. That failed and in turn heated the coupler to over the rating and we had a failure. Other than that, we have had very good luck with the coupler.

Mytees' waste tanks are holding up very well. Thanks for all the support John!

Rick Aranda, El Toro Truckmounts,LLc.

P.S. Aris, I remember those talks we had:)

The Bull

We sell 2 platforms.
The ET45 $14,999 includes hose reel, 150' of vacuum & solution, injection sprayer, and wand.
The ET36 $12,999 includes hose reel, 100' of vacuum & solution, injection sprayer, and wand.

Rick

CleanEvo

Hey Rick, Good to hear you are still at it. Those talks were very helpful, even though I didn't buy your machine at the time. When I told you that I had decided to go with Prochem due to the local dealer for service, you were very supportive and didn't make a big deal out of it, You even mentioned that you thought the legend was a good unit. I really appreciated the fact that you didn't push your unit and that you were more interested in me making the decision that made the most sense for me at the time.

Nice to see you on Mikey's Board, hope you hang around for a while.

Mikey P

Administrator
Rick is a honest, hard working dude and even with out knowing squat about his units, I would have no issue recommending one.

and I can only say that about a Chad sized handful of TM manufactures theses days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom