ELBOW GREASE

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Here are a few "elbow grease" marketing ideas for you that have worked for me in the past...
They are low cost and effective.

Go clean a Vacuum Sweeper store for free and leave them some cards... The referrals are well worth it. The same applies to carpet retailers but they usually already have a preferred vendor relationship in place.

Go buy a couple of bags of dog bisciuts & some ribbon. While you're out hit up a few dog groomers for business cards. Put 4 or 5 biscuits in a sandwich baggie with a business card from the groomer and a card or magnet for your company & tie it closed with a peice of ribbon. Take them back to the groomer to hand out to their customers. Just make sure the right business cards go back to the right groomer. You can do it with spotter bottles but that gets expensive...

Set up at a local grocery store on Saturday and clean auto floor mats for $1 dOnations to a local charity... You'll have to set it up with the manager and have some stickers to make sure people get the right mats back. It's even better if you can get aq local radio station to promote it (if possible have the charity make the call to the station)... Everyone gets a free magnet &/or spotter bottle while suppies last.

Just a few ideas for you.

G

Your 'get some work' tips don't go unnoticed.

I just want to tell you that I, for one, appreciate it. I can use all the help I can get.

Thanks!

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
More good ideas, Jeremy. Expanding on the door mat idea, do the same for schools, churches and other local groups offering car washes.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
great ideas!

Do you think other trades in the service industry have to work that hard to get work?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom