Electric hose reel

F

FB7777

Brag, brag brag and put other people down. Typical Bostonian Boyleness.
And yet I can back it all up

Weren’t you the one dreaming about buying one final brand spanking new unit after the move ?

This fellow Bostonian has a reply….

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
And yet I can back it all up

Weren’t you the one dreaming about buying one final brand spanking new unit after the move ?

This fellow Bostonian has a reply….

It's not a matter of backing it up. Nobody likes a braggart. Nobody likes a snob. So go shove another apple up your ass.

• Haha
Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

Brokeworks posted:

“It's not a matter of backing it up. Nobody likes a braggart. Nobody likes a snob. So go shove another apple up your ass.”

So…..

No new set up when you move to the projects?

F

FB7777

You might want to sit down before somebody knocks you down, asshole.
Tilt much?

Sure as heck won’t be you

But I’d love to see you try

Come on down to Boston…. But I gotta warn you

Our health care ain’t free 😂

F

FB7777

I’m off to the gala

The preceding has been in honor of Friday Night Crowley

RIP Greg

sassyotto

Name
Paul
The other option is no reel at all. Seen guys master the figure 8 coil and really makes sense. coil it up, proper velcro strap, and ready to bring it to the far end of the next job. Im considering this myself on my next truck. the Chevy Van with a slide in could use a little space.
yes, of course. Id like to see you do that when its raining or better yet, snowing!

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
yes, of course. Id like to see you do that when its raining or better yet, snowing!
I don't work in the snow. Not worth it around here. When its snowing im hunting. Raining, don't bother me, I like it. Flooding sucks

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Do it all the time. First Fifty feet gets coiled near the house under cover, the rest doesn't matter so much. Where as you coil everything through the mud and the snow.
Reason I go on strike with snow is the risk of driving in it . we only get snow a few times a year. So the cancel call goes out the night before. You guys have it more common and must have to deal with it.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Reason I go on strike with snow is the risk of driving in it . we only get snow a few times a year. So the cancel call goes out the night before. You guys have it more common and must have to deal with it.
Actually, I'm much the same here. We get very little snow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom