Electric Sprayer questions

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Does anyone know the gpm for some of the electric sprayers out there?

This is the sprayer that I am working now. I have used it for some outdoor applications that we do, but will be testing next week indoors for carpet. It gives out 1 gpm.

The top part sits on top of the bucket (3-7 gal). So you can mix up different solutions and keep them in their own buckets. It has a 25 ft hose.

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
The electric and 12vt sparyers we use and have used all have the standard Flowjet by-pass pump (50? 60psi??)

I've bucket tested both.
The one with the worn out, 10 year old, unidentifiable numbered, brass jet puts out about a GPM.
The newer one with an 06 flow jet spits a gal in a minute and 15 seconds if I recall right
I'm not positive, but "think" those pumps are rated at 1.2 GPM

with the set up you're using, bet it would be a cinch to drop in one of those 2+ GPM ag sprayer Flojet pumps.
I've seen them at the farm supply store.

That should put down more juice than a hydrosoaker

..L.T.A.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Are those batteries on the top? Send me one when you perfect it. Panit my cart red.

Golden Boy

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
2 - 18 volt dewalts.

That is my favorite part of the sprayer. You get a lot of usage and you can keep 2 spares with you at all times.

We plan to use this on big commercial jobs where prespray is necessary for portables or CRB machines for encap. We can place 5 gal pals along the halls for easy refill and keep trucking on.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
It is a 12 volt shurflow pump. The 18 volts drop down to 14 volts pretty quickly to a steady flow to the pump. I am not a pump or electrical expert.

We use the sprayer when cleaning and sealing pavers outdoor. I never pushed the issue until I was trying to set up a very large commercial job that was going to need to be all presprayed.

I am going to put it to the test over next few weeks to see how it performs. I really like the battery setup, since that is what I have struggled with on my omni for a while. It probably puts out too much for protector, but will use a pump up for that.

If it works out, then we may see how we can make some more of them. The manufacturer of the cart just went out of business, so we are trying to find another one now.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Nate The Great said:
Hey Bryan, Check out this site. Not bad pricing too. Click on purchase to see the prices. How much did you pay for yours?

http://www.smkindustries.com/

Neat site. That looks very similar, never have seen it before. I paid $600 for the whole set up. It has an italian trigger sprayer on it instead that cheap one on theirs. Those are a bit pricey for the quality. I wonder if it was the same manufacturer for the cart as they look very similar minus the third wheel on ours. I am curious about the different types of sprayers.

I will have to do some more research. I am just now getting to know this set up. I think it could have a good fit in our industry. Send me any links like this that you would like to share.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom