electric sprayer

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
wired said:
Jim if you do 6 jobs a day and it takes you half hour to get to each job thats 3 hrs right there. So what you are saying is that you can vac and clean in one hour each job. I live in calif. and I would fly down just to see you do this. I have friends that live in Scottdale and could stay with them. Let me know I will post the results. Steve

come on down.....I would not expect you to work....But you can take up space in the truck and watch all day...But I don't recall saying it takes me 30 min to get to each job.....My schedule is set up each day per area of town.......it usually takes me no more then 15 between each job.....Tucson is not as big as California....

Also remember...I do not stop for lunch......but if you don't hold the time against me I would be happy to buy you lunch........... or I could just throw a extra bag of Cheetos in my lunch box for ya........

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
wired said:
Jim if you do 6 jobs a day and it takes you half hour to get to each job thats 3 hrs right there. So what you are saying is that you can vac and clean in one hour each job. I live in calif. and I would fly down just to see you do this. I have friends that live in Scottdale and could stay with them. Let me know I will post the results. Steve

I don't want to speak for Jim, but he did say..

I do it [6 jobs].....most days are 4 to 5 a day and I work 2 Saturdays out of the month.there are some times that I do six and the most I have done is 7.

"most days" are 4 to 5 jobs.
Be aware that Jim is a veteran CCer that knows how to be efficient in all facets from scheduling to the smooth an orderly flow of the day's jobs..
Efficiency isn't about speeding thru jobs half azzed.
being efficient means systems geared to "economy of motion" (my term for it)

You should also be aware that Slim Jim is a workaholic that never sleeps....he's a lean mean efficient "machine"..
It's likely he spends more than 5-6 hours on a typical work day like most of us BDCC owner/ops

I called it 3-4 years ago on ICS (before I knew Jim)
Jim Martin is DA MAN!

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom