Electric Truckmount Mytee

Mikey P

Administrator
That’s the way to go ! I got my ETM from Mytee in April and used it a cupel times, it seems to have as much vac as my old thermal wave with #5 blower. Water pressure is nice and smooth, I got the duel fuel Champion generator 7000 watt at Costco and #3 little giant, and will get it all installed soon. Pulling out a legend And replacing it with this set up this time. My van should like it, having around 500 lbs less to pull around town.

Beyound positive that your #5 Blueline had something drastically wrong with it..

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Thats it! Selling the cleanco and getting a electroSUX and I will buy a big generator and plug in heat booster for down the line and a couple boosters to help with suction . Maybe at times I can move the dryer and plug in there. Never enough cords to plug in. Don't you guys know it's all about problem solving and over thinking this?

STOOPIT BASTARDS!

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Thats it! Selling the cleanco and getting a electroSUX and I will buy a big generator and plug in heat booster for down the line and a couple boosters to help with suction . Maybe at times I can move the dryer and plug in there. Never enough cords to plug in. Don't you guys know it's all about problem solving and over thinking this?

STOOPIT BASTARDS!
Just let em go!!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

STOOPIT BASTARDS!
You could run a cord to the neighbors on each side of the house you're cleaning. :shifty:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I knew a guy who was running an aqua royal portable from the back of his pick up truck. 100 psi and 2-2stage vac motors. 100 ft. of hose. He says the customers don't know that it isn't a truck mount. I told him they don't realize that until 4 days later and the carpets are still wet. By then, he's changed his name and moved on.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I wonder what route @Sky ended up taking...

I didn't re-read that thread, but thought he came to the correct conclusion

whether or not he was able to scratch up a couple thousand more for a "naked TM" (like a TCS entry level??)
or wasted $6000 on a porty thinking he add more features like generator and propane later down the road as cash allowed ...

don't know

If he did make the wrong decision, hopefully he'll be back in a couple years to tell us what a mistake it was.....

Brody, straight up now
if you've been using a gas TM for years that's capable of spinning a 36 size blower 3000 rpm @12 HG .... you'll hate plasticboxes and porty vacs ...fo-reel

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom