Electrolytic Technology cleaners????

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
well, who uses them?

and can someone explain the rocket surgery of this on a 4th grade level ….so I can understand it

something tells me it can't be a better mousetrap or it would be in wider use today????

..L.T.A.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I don't think there is anything new about it. Ultrachem was promoting that in the late 80's or early 90's. I didn't understand it then and still don't. Just putting salt in water makes it electrolytic as far as I know.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Is it more magic water that will wear the crap out of your equipment in a year?

DWIGHT@FSC

Name
Dwight Smith
I discovered this product not to long ago and like other products though I’d give it a try. Went online, called the lab, chat for a while, found a Distrubtor close by , got 2 gallons to try it, & MAN! Did some more research about it, it made sense, even Chat with Dr. John S , the chemist [a Forensic Science chemist] @ UltraChemLabs. In LA.. There are 4 main cleaners that work super in our carpet & floors cleaning industry. That are : CLEAN. NEUTRALIZER. DEODOR . & PROTECTOR.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Even .............TOM is full of marketing BS when it comes to his products. Marketing gone haywire when to pay for it jacks up the price........... to UNGODLY levels like $180 for a 40 pound bucket of suds.............that ain't all of that.

I would trust Shawn Forsythe's opinion far more

Reactions: Zee
Name
jack zerkie
Yea I heard about it comes with a small 12 volt battery and two wires. First you place one wire on your right thumb and the other wire on your left index finger please don't mix them up . Next you have a metal pole that you pull over the carpet that replaces the wand. Once the pole has filled with the dirt you empty it into a container works great just don't step into any water while working or the dirt falls off and it's shocking .

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
The whole concept is to get surface electric static balance. If you notice when you buy new stuff, they don't get dirty very easy and stays clean. Then you clean more often and it always seem to get a real pronounced dust film and more frequently especially in high traffic areas. Cars interiors too.

You solve this problem not by using actual cleaning but by changing the surface electric static charge.

It does work, I solve the Dusty problems with microfiber towels if I want my furniture less dusty...

I dunno much about chems used for surface and carpet cleaning.. normally just rubbing surface with MF is sufficient ..

Reactions: DWIGHT@FSC

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"What are some of your pet peeves"

1. Cleaners who proclaim that a product is light years ahead of another product when I have done the lab testing and know it is only average at best. I call these products the internet wonders, here today and gone tomorrow.

I call 'em "board de jour" phenomena
at least he's not stoopit :lol:

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Let’s ask Walter White.

upload_2018-7-1_16-2-36.jpeg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not saying it's bullshit but what level doe this pseudoscience affect your cleaning???

I it had any real value don't you think every major manufacturer would offer their version. While I may enjoy getting jerked off, just don't care to get it from a cleaning solutions manufacturer.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
The pH does the same thing to a degree but pH isn't the whole story.. I shudder when I look at the pH of some the presprays you guys use regularly

If there is a benefit I'd see it more in the anti static/anti resoiling possibility for the short term.. won't defeat gravity and white trash though

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Not saying it's bullshit but what level doe this pseudoscience affect your cleaning???

I it had any real value don't you think every major manufacturer would offer their version. While I may enjoy getting jerked off, just don't care to get it from a cleaning solutions manufacturer.
unless she's pretty, hell, probably good enough as long as she's female.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I discovered this product not to long ago and like other products though I’d give it a try. Went online, called the lab, chat for a while, found a Distrubtor close by , got 2 gallons to try it, & MAN! Did some more research about it, it made sense, even Chat with Dr. John S , the chemist [a Forensic Science chemist] @ UltraChemLabs. In LA.. There are 4 main cleaners that work super in our carpet & floors cleaning industry. That are : CLEAN. NEUTRALIZER. DEODOR . & PROTECTOR.
Dwight, you better take a look at the sds sheets. There is nothing there that propietory or so different from any other cleaning agent. It's also toxic and can burn your skin, eyes and mouth if you ingest it.

DWIGHT@FSC

Name
Dwight Smith
Ok~ sOOper hero, here we go. • My basic understanding from the YouTube clips at the El Monty school district seminar, there are 5 clips from a 2 day seminar, under UltraChemLabs Chanel. ~ ** 1st first off • all dirt and grime are held to a surface that it is on By a positive + or negative - charge. Correct? ~ 2ed second • a Cleaning agent is added to water to * delete *the + or - charge depending on witch one it is , so the dirt /grime /spots will no longer be held to the surface it bonded to. The Electrolytic Technology in the solution has both the ability to * delete* both~ either + or - charge and then the dirt/grime/spots will release. ~ 3ed third • that is why some cleaners [prespray] that my seem to be doing a good job breaking down the dirt, but there may be one or two stubborn spots that don’t release as easy , those stubborn spots have a different charge + or - and the cleaner being used dose not the correct change to release it. Bottom line is not all cleaners have the ability to control both positive + & negative- charges and that’s when you break out the suitcase and try different cleaners till one of them has the correct charge to release the spots. * That is when the electrolytic Technology comes into play, it dose both. * I was just sharing, and found that it works.

Reactions: SamIam

DWIGHT@FSC

Name
Dwight Smith
Dwight, you better take a look at the sds sheets. There is nothing there that propietory or so different from any other cleaning agent. It's also toxic and can burn your skin, eyes and mouth if you ingest it.
** I did, and didn’t intend on ingesting it or any other of our products, do you?

DWIGHT@FSC

Name
Dwight Smith
• C9-C11 Linear Primary Alcohol Ethoxylate/ is The fatty acids from the coconut. & Propylene Glycol is what you put in your pipe e-cigarettes fogers and many other things. 7732-18-5 Water is ionized water ,, Can means Can .. I am just comparing it to other cleaners out there and have been using it and have found it very mild and flat out works ! Just saying. Have you tried it yet?

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Yes, I've tried it. About 30 years ago and again more recently. Not getting results any different from other cleaning products I use. Not saying it's bad but not as great as it's cracked up to be. The dirt doesn't get up and run away the moment you spray it on. You still need temperature and agitation to remove soil.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Dwight, you having -literally - one or two posts before you started going off today...don't be surprised, if folks don't take your words seriously .

It sure looks -like many many times before - like spam or some guy that has something to sell or gain from pushing a product.

If you really just decided to become a multiple post/day member all of a sudden: then I'm sure you'll earn the guys respect soon enough.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Dwight I tried for years to educate these goobers about Ultrachem and got nowhere. I've used it for nearly 20 years and have nothing bad to say about it. No other cleaning prespray I know moves rust, gum and a plethora of other things with the ease Clean does. Before John retired and handed it over to his kids they used to make a powder called Extract that used in tandem gave me amazing results. I use clean with a procyon rinse now and they work very well together.

BTW - when I say moves rust, it takes it out not hides it like the acids do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom