Elementary School bathroom Tile and grout

Akfloor

Name
Robert Oxnard
May want the mal grit orange colored brush from Malish. I have used it on jobs like this...carbide impregnated bristles....I like High PH.....I would also use a buffer with maroon SPP 3m pad....this pad is always key. Bob Alaska Floor Care . www.*******************

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I've been watching youtube "how to" videos on the best way to restore quarry tile and I'm flooded with those dirty british accents.

I've been looking for something in those videos that say I can use acid treatments on this type of tile to remove salt deposits. So far, no go. But most of those videos are idiots who didn't use HWE to flush out the grout, so I think the Brits are idiots
I've got a commercial outdoor balcony with quarry tiles that I clean once a fortnight

1st time I cleaned it with the TM and tile spinner.. it looked better but not great

Now I rely on chems and agitation, and rinse with auto scrubber

on my particular floor I'd be way slower using the TM each clean, and I don't think I'd be getting good results

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
May want the mal grit orange colored brush from Malish. I have used it on jobs like this...carbide impregnated bristles....I like High PH.....I would also use a buffer with maroon SPP 3m pad....this pad is always key. Bob Alaska Floor Care . www.*******************
The spp wouldn’t be as good as regular strip pad unless maybe dominator, but even that I doubt. Don’t get me wrong, I’m an spp user and fan.

Reactions: Doug Rice

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I've been watching youtube "how to" videos on the best way to restore quarry tile and I'm flooded with those dirty british accents.

I've been looking for something in those videos that say I can use acid treatments on this type of tile to remove salt deposits. So far, no go. But most of those videos are idiots who didn't use HWE to flush out the grout, so I think the Brits are idiots

Matt I would begin with a concrete brightener to attack the lime buildup. NOT muriatic acid! Viper Renew, phosphoric acid based brightener, other non-fuming magic from your chemical pimp.

after that, high ph, stripper, disinfectant, P-lime zyme, whatever you like. Finish by using the concrete brightener and alkaline rinse.

$1000 for that room.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Matt I would begin with a concrete brightener to attack the lime buildup. NOT muriatic acid! Viper Renew, phosphoric acid based brightener, other non-fuming magic from your chemical pimp.

after that, high ph, stripper, disinfectant, P-lime zyme, whatever you like. Finish by using the concrete brightener and alkaline rinse.

$1000 for that room.
Is the prochem tile acid the same as what you suggested. I have that and harvard tile acid

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom