Ely scored

Mikey P

Administrator
$5500... IMG_20230910_062001.jpgIMG_20230910_062003.jpg

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Take that off my things to do list....... Great deal!

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Less double wanding for me is one reason I would do the 370. More room for accessories.

• Eyeroll
Reactions: Nomad74

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Cost vs value. A 370 is all you need for single wanding residential and light commercial. If I was looking for a new set up, it would definitely be on the list.

Reactions: Papa John

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Yeah, it's a starter unit. Not going to change my mind. I know plenty of people that got one and couldn't stand the lack of suck. Then turn around and sell them because they replaced it with a more powerful unit. I just see these for sale all the time.

Mikey P

Administrator
Yeah, it's a starter unit. Not going to change my mind. I know plenty of people that got one and couldn't stand the lack of suck. Then turn around and sell them because they replaced it with a more powerful unit. I just see these for sale all the time.
Running four to the door off an 870, its no wonder you hate cleaning carpet..

• Haha
Reactions: Papa John

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
We have sold a lot of them, don’t often have them in the service department relative to similar units with the same hours and care

Reactions: Cleanworks

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I wonder why....
I call it the classic baitNswitch.

Bait:
-small footprint
-Lower cost (still over priced)
-good starter

Switch:
-trade it in or sell right after you pay it off to pay for another 5years for the correct size machine

Reactions: RugSucker
Name
Nate W.
It not a bait-n-switch, it's to get your feet wet without breaking the bank.. Most newbies only look at cost.. You first need to know if this type of work suits you.. Once you build your customer base and have some time under your belt, then you could upgrade..

Some others will go with a bigger unit off the bat..

Why do you think Rotovac sells the starter packages? You can look up how many starter packages for sale in online classifieds.. Sell the sizzle, not the steak.. Everyone got big dreams, but fail to realize there is more to it then just getting the work done.. Answering the calls, accounting, taxes, etc.....

Mikey P

Administrator
Big TMs are better suited to newbs.

Extra vac and heat can make up for lack of technique and chem knowledge.

or lack of VLM equipment and know how.

Keeps the newb from always obsessing and trying to improve thier small units, thinking a steady 240° and or 16" of lift will make the phone ring.

Gives them something to show the customer to hopefully impress and be seen as a commitment to thier new found craft.

Big monthly payment is
inspirational

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Big TMs are better suited to newbs.

Extra vac and heat can make up for lack of technique and chem knowledge.

or lack of VLM equipment and know how.

Keeps the newb from always obsessing and trying to improve thier small units, thinking a steady 240° and or 16" of lift will make the phone ring.

Gives them something to show the customer to hopefully impress and be seen as a commitment to thier new found craft.

Big monthly payment is
inspirational
I deleted my response. Don't argue with idiots, they will drag you down to their level.

• Haha
Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Our company sold its first truckmount in 1976. I sold my first in 1979.

I haven’t seen any pattern of success tied to a size or brand of machines.

Instead , long term success has been due to business, marketing, and in a large way...human relations...skills.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I had to buy a new oven range hood today because the lights in mine stopped working. I took it all apart trying to fix it and nothing works. So I had to order a replacement 36" hood for $542. Of course my hood was discontinued but I wanted to replace it with the same one since it was all plumbed for that model. I was able to find one at partswarehouse.com but it was expensive. I'm thinking maybe I can just mount a 370 blower under there and get better results.

Mikey P

Administrator
I deleted my response. Don't argue with idiots, they will drag you down to their level.
Who's arguing?

You know Im correct and have no response.

The 370 is the KLR of the CC world.

Gets er done
Quite and eazy to work on
No ego button to break.
No payments.

On an idiot would think they need more..

Today..
PXL_20230910_212208402~2.jpg

Name
Jeff T
I had to buy a new oven range hood today because the lights in mine stopped working. I took it all apart trying to fix it and nothing works. So I had to order a replacement 36" hood for $542. Of course my hood was discontinued but I wanted to replace it with the same one since it was all plumbed for that model. I was able to find one at partswarehouse.com but it was expensive. I'm thinking maybe I can just mount a 370 blower under there and get better results.
Edit: I’m thinking maybe I can just mount a 370 blower under there and get the SAME results….

My supplier has installed 4 370’s for new, or pre-existing customers over the last 12-18 months…

2 of the 4 are asking if there’s anything they can do for more power north of 150’….

Uh, NO.

You can’t make a Honda perform like a Ferrari…

Mikey P

Administrator
Edit: I’m thinking maybe I can just mount a 370 blower under there and get the SAME results….

My supplier has installed 4 370’s for new, or pre-existing customers over the last 12-18 months…

2 of the 4 are asking if there’s anything they can do for more power north of 150’….

Uh, NO.

50' of 2.5 hose to a dev filter
RPMs set to 3100
Lift set to 14"

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Uh, NO.

People need to do a little research before buying a truck mount. If you regularly need something to perform at over 150 feet, buy something a little larger. Most of my residential work is less than 125 feet and my little cds 4.2 works quite well for that. I like the additional power in my Apex but the small size and quietness of the 4.2 is one of my considerations when cleaning in townhouse complexes. I wish they still made Chevy Astro vans. Would love to have a new 4.8 in an Astro van.

Name
Jeff T
50' of 2.5 hose to a dev filter
RPMs set to 3100
Lift set to 14"
Will that configuration PERFORM @ 3-500’?

Don’t get me wrong, a 370 is great for the new, or nearly retired guys.

I know, I know. If you are running that length, why not VLM?

BECAUSE THEY’VE BEEN ENCAPSULATED FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS…

You gotta get the gunk out eventually right?

Oh wait, porty? FOOK NO!!!

I want the heat, suction and flushing capability of a bigger TM, that’s why….

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
Will that configuration PERFORM @ 3-500’?

Don’t get me wrong, a 370 is great for the new, or nearly retired guys.

I know, I know. If you are running that length, why not VLM?

BECAUSE THEY’VE BEEN ENCAPSULATED FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS…

You gotta get the gunk out eventually right?

Oh wait, porty? FOOK NO!!!

I want the heat, suction and flushing capability of a bigger TM, that’s why….
300-500 off a 370?

No.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom