Email Marketing

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
This was a response in another thread that I thought was important enough to bring over here.

It's in reference to being able to email right out of Service Monster.

It would be simple enough to put an email button right next to the save button and print button.

I have been emailing everyone a copy of their invoice just to be sure I have their email correct, it's a reason to get their email in the first place (Someone here said to do that and it's working...was it Steve?), a great opportunity to ask for referrals and let them know we have other services. Not to mention it gets them on the emailing list.

I would think they would be more likely to open an email with an invoice attached than just an email saying thank you or are trying to sell them something else. So they will read and pay attention to what you might have to say.

Email has been huge for me anyway...a lot of business comes from it. It is the one thing that I am focusing on most now to get into peoples homes.

Better than a phone call, better than snail mail, gets them to your website or to call you, is pesonal enough in this day and age to make a difference and they can forward it to the world.

AND IT'S EASY

Easy for me, easy for the custy and easy for potential custys AND easy for the custy to get potential custys.
I can go on all day about this.

I have been scheduling through email more than ever...I don't even get to hear some of their voices at all.
Setting up a job by email is priceless. They are not threatened, pressured or hurried.
It's almost "not real" to them so they are more likely to add services IMO.

Not too mention, I can get my point accross way better over email.

I think I AM going on all day about this...Ok...that's enough.

Did I mention that emails are slowly getting close to phone calls in jobs scheduled?
Not there yet, but building and building.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Constant Contact is the only way to go.
Doesn't make it into the spam boxes for some reason.
Some computer guys that I trust have told me this and I had never had a problem when I used it about two years ago.

I am signed up and ready with email, I am just working with the templates...they are new and different than the old ones.

You can track all the clicks and prints and all that which is cool.

Service Monster recommends it as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom