Employee Disaster Pt. 1

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Well.... my latest and greatest lead tech brought the truck back with empty beer cans in the floorboard and he was reeking of the weed. When I gave him a lecture about keeping an eye on the pressure while cleaning he told me he was tired of my $hi and to F off. After I told him to go home he stole the company car I had bought for the guys to drive and threw the brand new smart phone I bought out the window and it broke into a bunch of pieces all the while flipping me off and screaming F YOU out the window like a maniac.

He better have a better attitude when he comes back to work tomorrow.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I assume if he comes back to work.. you will ask him for his uniforms right? And his last check you will keep to pay for the smart phone right? Was he smelling like that why at customers homes? I would call all customers he serviced that day to check on his work

dacraig

rhino1 said:

You gotta be shitting me right? How much do you pay? If I can drink beer, smoke pot, disrespect my boss (and probably customers), smash company property and steal the company car and just get a "better have a better attitude" then I think I might apply to work with you...

Get rid of the SOB!!! I know training is a pain in the ass but just think about what happened...why would someone ever expect to have a job after that...and why would you let him keep it???

Name
Nate W.
joeynbgky said:
I assume if he comes back to work.. you will ask him for his uniforms right? And his last check you will keep to pay for the smart phone right? Was he smelling like that why at customers homes? I would call all customers he serviced that day to check on his work

Do that and you'll have the labor board on your @ss like flies to $hit! !gotcha!

Sounds like a relative to me...... shiteatinggrin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
rhino1 said:
Well.... my latest and greatest lead tech brought the truck back with empty beer cans in the floorboard and he was reeking of the weed. When I gave him a lecture about keeping an eye on the pressure while cleaning he told me he was tired of my $hi and to F off. After I told him to go home he stole the company car I had bought for the guys to drive and threw the brand new smart phone I bought out the window and it broke into a bunch of pieces all the while flipping me off and screaming F YOU out the window like a maniac.

LMAO
I get the feeling we're getting out chain yanked on this one.

Ya think?

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Nate The Great said:
joeynbgky said:

Do that and you'll have the labor board on your @ss like flies to $hit! !gotcha!

Nate has it right.... my nephew. He's still MIA. So is the Durango.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I had an employee steal money from a restaurant i was managing.. like $1400 bucks.. It was another manager, and corporate did legally take it our of their last check.. not sure how

Name
Nate W.
rhino1 said:
Nate The Great said:
joeynbgky said:

Nate has it right.... my nephew. He's still MIA. So is the Durango.

I tell my parents I Quit almost everyday.... We all get a good laugh! Removing a size 15shoe from my butt became normal..... :lol:

Name
Nate W.
joeynbgky said:
I had an employee steal money from a restaurant i was managing.. like $1400 bucks.. It was another manager, and corporate did legally take it our of their last check.. not sure how

I'm only familar with Hawaii Law's. Here, you need to pay there last check and take them to court. My pops had verbal permission from the ex-employee to take the $75 out of his last check for breaking a back window. Pops took it out and he got a phone call from the labor board saying that's a no-no and to pay the $75, then you'll have to go court the get it back... Retarded I know, but that's the way it is here. The ex-employee even told the guy that he did say that but it shouldn't matter to my pops because he could deduct on his taxes.... :shock:

John Watson

I have had Nephews, Neices, Bro in law, Sist in Law, Son, Daughters, and Wife Helen.

Thought you were talking about me having one of my coniptions!!
or My son Jay and I solving problems!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom