Employees Only Beyond This Point

Bob Foster

employeesonly.jpg

Yeah, YOU! What gives you the right to walk past that sign? So why do you think it doesn't apply to YOU?

So rug suckers - do you want to hear what our distributors think about you guys wandering around the back of their shops.

This is going to be good...

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
just went to a local dist. today walked behind a counter where ive never been before. I felt kind of dizzy from all the neat stuff back there. You could go broke in a hurry, had to pull myself away

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Joel D said:
just went to a local dist. today walked behind a counter where ive never been before. I felt kind of dizzy from all the neat stuff back there. You could go broke in a hurry, had to pull myself away

I feel the same way when I go to Express Distributing in Billings! :lol: Problem is that Micah knows that I can't pull myself away. Oh, and I don't even get behind the counter!!! :lol: :lol:

I have the run of the shop at my Dist. But im a very few who do. There are many who go for the 5 finger discount at any givin opportunity. You can thank them for restricted access.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
We have a sign like that posted on our shop doors for one reason only. I hate when guys come back and stand there to watch me repair their equipment all the while chatting my ear off which makes me take longer to do the repairs. After everything is done they piss and moan about how long it took or how much it costs. Sorry but when YOU choose to come back and take up my time talking then it's going to cost you because I have other things that could have been done. Of course I don't mind talking to my customers but there is a time and a place and that isn't either!

Im special I go back to my disty warehouse and shoot basketball in there while I wait for my order or work to be done..

Name
Shawn Forsythe
C Pennington said:
Im special I go back to my disty warehouse and shoot basketball in there while I wait for my order or work to be done..

Our insurance company would have a stroke if they thought we allowed customers to play contact sports in our lot.

Rex Tyus

Shawn Forsythe said:
[quote="C Pennington":2t6ksvlt]Im special I go back to my disty warehouse and shoot basketball in there while I wait for my order or work to be done..

Our insurance company would have a stroke if they thought we allowed customers to play contact sports in our lot.[/quote:2t6ksvlt]

Since when is Basketball a contact sport?

Oh I forgot. You are in California. :roll:

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Doug D said:
[quote="Joel D":m0sganps]just went to a local dist. today walked behind a counter where ive never been before. I felt kind of dizzy from all the neat stuff back there. You could go broke in a hurry, had to pull myself away

I feel the same way when I go to Express Distributing in Billings! :lol: Problem is that Micah knows that I can't pull myself away. Oh, and I don't even get behind the counter!!! :lol: :lol:[/quote:m0sganps]

What are you talking about. I walk in the back door. (Habit from having my WM break down so often. I gotta park in the service area)

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
B&BGaryC said:
[quote="Doug D":2sqm2e01][quote="Joel D":2sqm2e01]just went to a local dist. today walked behind a counter where ive never been before. I felt kind of dizzy from all the neat stuff back there. You could go broke in a hurry, had to pull myself away

I feel the same way when I go to Express Distributing in Billings! :lol: Problem is that Micah knows that I can't pull myself away. Oh, and I don't even get behind the counter!!! :lol: :lol:[/quote:2sqm2e01]

What are you talking about. I walk in the back door. (Habit from having my WM break down so often. I gotta park in the service area)[/quote:2sqm2e01]

:lol: How is the new machine running???

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Bob Foster said:
So rug suckers - do you want to hear what our distributors think about you guys wandering around the back of their shops.

This is going to be good...

guess it depends on the relationship a cleaner has with their local disty(s).
I've been invited back and welcomed by many of them.

as far as in the shop while servicing a TM.
I'm curious if it's similar to how we think of our custys?
In that some we have a long term good relationship built on trust and we don't mind a "little" chit chat then let us get on with our work.
While some custys hound over you like they're scrutinizing your every move and you wished they'd get lost

..L.T.A.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Doug D said:
:lol: How is the new machine running???

Good, except the oil sending unit gave out the first week and leaked oil all over my brand new sub-mount tank.

that, and my bayco valve "broke my vac gauge"

scotty747

went to the new interlink today. not bad but they need some one more knowledgable at the front desk. she tried to be helpfull but didnt know enough to really be of help. i needed a trigger for a pmf 800. 9 bucks. she didnt have one. had to order from utah. 14 bucks shipping. went to the steamway in auburn wa, the guy dug through his parts until he found my part, 6.50$ local guys rock if you have them close enough to use.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom