Employment opportunity - Orlando FL

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Would you or someone you know like to work in sunny Orlando Florida? I am looking for full-time employee to work with education department. Mainly entering information regarding class schedules, registering students. Would include assisting in setting up classroom prior to class and cleaning up after classes. Perhaps some product demos for students. Industry knowledge helpful but not a requirement.
Good benefit, insurance and vacation package. Send me an email if interested. scottw@bridgewatercorp.net

Reactions: Nomad74

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Would you or someone you know like to work in sunny Orlando Florida? I am looking for full-time employee to work with education department. Mainly entering information regarding class schedules, registering students. Would include assisting in setting up classroom prior to class and cleaning up after classes. Perhaps some product demos for students. Industry knowledge helpful but not a requirement.
Good benefit, insurance and vacation package. Send me an email if interested. scottw@bridgewatercorp.net

I wish that position would have been available in 1975.....that describes what I was doing for my father when he taught....

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

steamron

Name
Ron
I'll be there Tuesday afternoon for 6 days, Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Universal. Thinking about Wednesday being a golf day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom