Enc-DS.........WTF

Darin

I went to order 2 gallons of Enc-DS from Smart Cleaning Solutions. Charge for shipping and handling was $35. WTF

Darin

I ordered it through vacaway. Does hot knife or Shatter have a strong odor. I have to clean some hallways in a hotel and the owner does not like the harsh chemical odors.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Hot Knife smells like ass before it's diluted but has a pleasant scent once it's in the tank.

Go directly to Steve for your juice. Skip the middleman.

DRScrivner

Jim,

How does Hot Knife (and Shatter if you have used it) do compared to Releasit DS in reference to:

1) Cleaning results.
2) Dilution ratio.
3) Scent.
4) Wicking control.
5) Resoiling.
6) Coverage per RTU gallon.

Thanks,

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
Del,

We primarily use HWE, so I am probably not the best person to give out opinions when it comes to Encap products, I have used Ricks & Cobbs products on just a hand full of jobs & never done any side by side testing to provide you with answers, currently my favorite is Vacaway's products, Wham has been excellent for the type of work we do & now with Hot Knife & PadCap Pro for residential I feel you cant go wrong.

I tried Ricks Encap clean & liked the scent but would choose Wham over it, never used Releasit DS but my hunch tells me its a great product & is optimized for the Cimex, in general if you are scrubbin then any of the 3 product lines would be great, if you are paddin then I would use Vacaway.

(My limited .02)

DRScrivner

Darin,

The Tea Tree Oil is for some people an acquired taste...err smell.

Since I have more experience with Rick's stuff I can tell you that you can add ANY essential oil to his stuff, without harming the encapsulation chemistry or overall cleaning performance.

And Brian is correct about UPS Ground shipping when you buy a case (not sure about individual gallons).

DRScrivner

Jimmy,

You share your valuable experiences with what you know. So do I. I am sorry that you do not get any value out of my posts, some people do. It may be to decide that for them what I do or use is not the path for them. If so that is wonderful, at least I may have helped them discover that too.

Sometimes in life it's learning what does not work (for each person) as well as what does. I've always learned more from my mistakes, misfortunes or difficulties in life then from when everything went right.

I am always on the look out for something better for my individual situation. If you will notice in an earlier post I asked Jim N. about his experience with Hot Knife versus Releasit. If Hot Knife (and/or Shatter) actually cleaned better, resoiled less, was more economical, and had as good of customer service you are an absolute fool to think I wouldn't switch and talk about my experiences with Steve's product instead.

However, Rick G.'s products and services have served me very well so it is what I use and what I have experience with.

Have a great day!

harryhides

Name
Tony
Jimmy, how long have you been a lap dog for Castex wands ??

Do you still sleep with your wand ?

Fon Johnson

You can call me an "ass sniffing lap dog" too, but a few hundred dollars of Rick's juice has made me tens of thousands.

:!:

Bob Foster

c212a144.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom