Encap Green by VacAway

Name
I'm Rick James
I have read some reviews in the search function, just curious if more people had a chance to try it? Was going to use their private label if its a quality product.

How does it do for an everyday HWE prespray and does it need to be boosted, if so any "green" recommendations?

Any new non butyl based "green" presprays out there?

I prefer to only buy from suppliers that contribute to MB.

Thanks

Walt

brent said:
I have read some reviews in the search function, just curious if more people had a chance to try it? Was going to use their private label if its a quality product.

How does it do for an everyday HWE prespray and does it need to be boosted, if so any "green" recommendations?

Thanks

encap green is foamy, which makes sense since it's made for encapping. It works as well as any other encap product in normal soil conditions. It smells great. I like to use it on upholstery as a prespay and as an OP cleaner with my orbot.

If you haven't tried planet guard you should.

Name
I'm Rick James
Walt said:
brent said:

Thanks

encap green is foamy, which makes sense since it's made for encapping. It works as well as any other encap product in normal soil conditions. It smells great. I like to use it on upholstery as a prespay and as an OP cleaner with my orbot.

If you haven't tried planet guard you should.

I use planet guard, but just want to stay up on whats new and improved. Wanted to use the Encap Green mostly for the private label program, but also read that some use it for TM HWE too.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Encap Green is too foamy for pre-spray. It's not bad for encap shampoo and it's the best "green" shampoo I've used. I think vacaway's quantum green is what you're looking for as far as green prespray... BUT I can't say how well it works because I haven't used it.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I use Quantum green DS for my "green pre-spray" and I think it works great but at a bit higher dilution than is on the label. I usually mix it at 3oz's per gallon for light to medium soiling and 4oz's per gallon for heavy soiling.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom