Encap & HWE

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Typical VLM vs. HWE demonstration.

Hey look, the lightest soiled area cleaned with VLM looks just as good as the heavily soiled area cleaned with HWE!!!

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Hey look, the lightest soiled area cleaned with VLM looks just as good as the heavily soiled area cleaned with HWE!!!
I wish I could have taken pics at a community college I did last year. They have a ban on pics for some reason. There was a rear portion that was too far to reach with the truck mount so I brought a Cimex. Commercial glue down covered with coffee and other spills. I cimexed 1/3 of the upper floor with an oxy encap solution, then used the Cimex as a scrubber for the rest of the job followed by the truck mount. Went back the next day and on the part that I cimexed only, you couldn't tell the difference. I could have cimexed the whole thing and it would have looked good. Absolutely filthy carpet made that way by filthy kids.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

You see what you want. We also did heavily soiled areas and it came out great. The microfiber pads with a quality juice work astonishing well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom