Encap - Hydrox

gary mackay

I should have known better but I did it anyway. I ran almost 10 gallons of mix through my system until my pressure to the wand just stopped. I had all the tell tale signs: wand jet kept clogging, pressure drops, chem meter out of whack, white residue draining out of hoses like undisolved powder.

I found my 4ht heater discharge line to wand hook up solidly clogged & packed. Insides of brass in the discharge end just coated with this pure white coating that seems to scrape off pretty easy. Thing is I always flush my system at the end of each job to get chems out of lines while bleeding the heat from the heater.

Guess I'll be paying the price for awhile until all that junk makes it's way out

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Yup sorry, encap hydrox is a polymer based shampoo not soo great for running in line. Try encap punch oooorrrr if you want the oxidizing factor try Soap Free or similar non residual products. Could also use Oxygen release from pro choice.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Never run ANY of the polymer rinses or even a peroxide based rinse thru your TM.

Common sense tells you PLASTIC will plug up and PEROXIDE will corrode regardless of all the propaganda put out by the chem makers.

Shame on you for believing the BS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom