Encap Pictures

S

steamclean

Any one have pictures of nasty rentals, businesses or restaurants they have cleaned?
I do not care which product you use, but if you want to tell us go ahead.

Thanks

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Copy2ofpictures10-26231.jpg

pictures10-26188.jpg

pictures10-26189.jpg

pictures10-26190.jpg

pictures10-26191.jpg

pictures10-26193.jpg

DSCN1313.jpg

001_1.jpg

032_32.jpg

DSC01179.jpg

What makes that machine different than a 175. My supplier has several cimex machines in the back that the owners don't want because in their words they are too heavy and nothing but junk. I could probably get one for 500 dollars. Should I?

CleanEvo

danielc said:
What makes that machine different than a 175. My supplier has several cimex machines in the back that the owners don't want because in their words they are too heavy and nothing but junk. I could probably get one for 500 dollars. Should I?

If you can pick one up for $500.... get it!

I just went back to a commercial that I used the TM on, traffice areas were still looking rough.... ran the Cimex over them with some encap juice and POP!!!! they looked awesome.

The Preacher

danielc said:

i'll give you $750 in Nasville for one if you can get it!!! dial me up
850-562-3478

Walt

I cleaned this carpet a while back when it was newer. I applied FiberCop when I was there. Some nasty tenants moved in and made a mess of every thing. She said she was going to toss this carpet it out. I thought I'd see what I could do with it since I was there cleaning anyway.

I borrowed an Orbot to see what I could do with it. Pre Vac'd. Pre-sprayed with Encap punch boosted with lots of peroxide - scrubbewith Whittaker CRB. Used Hell Gel on a few spots. Padded with cotton bonnets on Orbot. Sprayed some release it DS while padding.

After I took the pictures I rinsed the carpet with my TM. It would have passed for clean, but since I was cleaning the other areas while I was there it was no big deal.

These are not fakes.

grosscarpet.jpg

grossfix.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Walt that is an old technique of the SHAMPOO and Rinse.

I would have just used powerburst/peroxide prespray and scrubbed with a 175/shampoo brush and extracted.

No need to use expensive encap chems on a dirty rental.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Daniel
I'd buy one if I were you.

At $500.00 if you didn't like it, you could resell it and make money.

Even used they are worth well more than $1,000.00 depending on condition.

If you don't want to do Encap cleaning they are excellent for agitating heavily soiled carpet. You can also post Encap traffic areas to even things up as Aris stated.

*They are too heavy for one man, that's probably why they are returned.
*Unless you're Shorty (Superman from Down Under)!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Setroisly if you can get one (even a 15") for $500 I'll buy from you for $600 & pay the shipping.

Walt

Daddy said:
Walt that is an old technique of the SHAMPOO and Rinse.

I would have just used powerburst/peroxide prespray and scrubbed with a 175/shampoo brush and extracted.

No need to use expensive encap chems on a dirty rental.

The AFTER picture was taken BEFORE I rinsed it. Even though it looked good I just couldn't let it go.

John Buxton

I installed a 12 volt winch in my van so I can load and unload the Cimex by myself. I used it on a high school cafeteria that always gave me problems wicking with HWE, the cimex made it look great.

postaldave

John Buxton said:
I installed a 12 volt winch in my van so I can load and unload the Cimex by myself. I used it on a high school cafeteria that always gave me problems wicking with HWE, the cimex made it look great.

I did the Same thing ,installed a Boom Hoist from Harborfreight, and took off the hand winch and install an electric winch. at a total cost of $200 bucks. Works great,In and Out of my Pickup no problem my Cimex. Just can't use ramps because of trailer Has my CDS on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom