Encap results

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Just finished encapping all of the hallways and common areas of a residential twin tower building, with the exception of a 2 story meeting room that I will clean with a portable tomorrow. This is the third time I have encapped it using both Cimex and sprayborg machine. Prior to this I used to use my 24 gallon portable machine. Not only am I saving time encapping but the carpets are staying cleaner longer. The carpets have never looked so good in the 12 years I have been doing this building. Lots of compliments from the individual owners. For those who don't believe in encap or ask where does the dirt go? It's something you have to try for yourself. On commercial glue down carpet or carpet tiles, it's hard to beat.

Name
Jeff T
A couple years ago, I was shooting the Shyte with my TM mechanic while he was doing some servicing on my machine. He told me about a company that had one of the big TM’s (Vortex etc.).
He said they brought the machine in because ‘there was NO suction’. When the mechanic opened up the waste tank, it was 1/2 full of a jelly like substance, and on the walls of the tank, the blower filters, and into the blower. The regular opening size was reduced by at least 1/2-2/3rds, and it was as hard as a rock...
As it was told to me, they were HWE the Vancouver International Airport....
They had bonnet cleaned it for so long, the carpet was LOADED with inferior quality VLM chems...
It was so bad, the only fix was to replace most of the vacuum system, including the waste tank, and the blower...
After hearing this story, I want to make sure I keep balance with what I do for my commercial clients...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
A couple years ago, I was shooting the Shyte with my TM mechanic while he was doing some servicing on my machine. He told me about a company that had one of the big TM’s (Vortex etc.).
He said they brought the machine in because ‘there was NO suction’. When the mechanic opened up the waste tank, it was 1/2 full of a jelly like substance, and on the walls of the tank, the blower filters, and into the blower. The regular opening size was reduced by at least 1/2-2/3rds, and it was as hard as a rock...
They had bonnet cleaned it for so long, the carpet was LOADED with inferior quality VLM chems...
It was so bad, the only fix was to replace most of the vacuum system, including the waste tank, and the blower...
After hearing this story, I want to make sure I keep balance with what I do for my commercial clients...
They were probably using it to vacuum up wet slurry from floor stripping

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Just a quick buck to make because they are ALL inferior over time.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Inconclusive as that is what everyone vacuums out of a commercial carpet
before they even do scampoo

Willy P

Name
Willy P

CRS. The owner was a scumbag liar. I subbed for them for a very short while. He was quite efficient at getting the large contracts by lowballing, scamming the subs and general chicanery. Was that Chris who was your mechanic?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
CRS. The owner was a scumbag liar. I subbed for them for a very short while. He was quite efficient at getting the large contracts by lowballing, scamming the subs and general chicanery. Was that Chris who was your mechanic?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Like paying the subs $.03 per sqft. Was that you willy?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The promises were big, the results on the cheque very small. I only did that for 4 or 5 months until it all blew up. Jay had charged me out at $100 An hour to do repairs. He decided that instead of the 45 he was supposed to pay me, 25 was better. CRS is chumbucket sludge.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom