Encap rules.

Mikey P

Administrator
I last cleaned the carpet here back in July with my low moisture encapsulation system.

I'm absolutely floored (sorry) over how fantastic it still looks. Just a handful of drink drink spills here and there.
Considering how soiled it was the last time, I'm almost speechless...

No traffic lanes showing whatsoever.

But I'll be touching it up soon regardless as it's an honor to keep this community treasure looking it's best.

MVIMG_20190312_162448.jpgIMG_20190312_163332.jpgIMG_20190312_162722.jpgIMG_20190312_162244.jpgIMG_20190312_162247.jpg

Name
Jeff T
I last cleaned the carpet here back in July with my low moisture encapsulation system.

I'm absolutely floored (sorry) over how fantastic it still looks. Just a handful of drink drink spills here and there.
Considering how soiled it was the last time, I'm almost speechless...

No traffic lanes showing whatsoever.

But I'll be touching it up soon regardless as it's an honor to keep this community treasure looking it's best.

View attachment 89430View attachment 89431View attachment 89432View attachment 89433View attachment 89434
Have they changed anything with their in house cleaning? What I’m asking, did you recommend any new vacuum to them? Have they changed entrance mats? Curious, as I would like to know what to recommend to the accounts that I use encap on. I recently did part one of a large contract, and the vac they were using was a joke. We cleaned 3 floors, and between 2 vacs, we filled both vac bags. The bottom of the CRB was disgusting after agitating .... I suggested them getting a TurboCat attachment for their ‘Henry’ vac. That way, they could take care of both the carpet and hard surfaces with the same vac....

Reactions: Rick J

Mikey P

Administrator
Have they changed anything with their in house cleaning? What I’m asking, did you recommend any new vacuum to them? Have they changed entrance mats? Curious, as I would like to know what to recommend to the accounts that I use encap on. I recently did part one of a large contract, and the vac they were using was a joke. We cleaned 3 floors, and between 2 vacs, we filled both vac bags. The bottom of the CRB was disgusting after agitating .... I suggested them getting a TurboCat attachment for their ‘Henry’ vac. That way, they could take care of both the carpet and hard surfaces with the same vac....

I'll find out..

Name
jack zerkie
Never gave this method a chance but am using it more now. Especially with cgd really works very well using Ricks pre treat then the follow up with step two and the dirt is gone. Way to many years of truck mount cleaning but now still learning and that's hard for me at my old age but I'm trying and surprising myself. jz.

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
I hate it when janitorial company thinks its ok to wax any floors just for the shine.
The real people to blame are the salesmen. They sell the flooring and never talk about maintenance or shine. Once it is installed the owner wants a shine. Granted the janitorial company should stick to their guns and say no it can't be done. But we are just a bunch of idiots what do cleaners know.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Well this is certainly a dissapointment.
RULES I was expecting something in stone,,, like commandments!!!! :razz:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You do know makers of chems can put what ever dilution ratio they want on a jug. Nothing but a general guideline ............some do it for "marketing" purposes to sell more product. I use half of what anybody recommends . 4 oz a gallon works for me.

I'm sure most makers of chems know that some of the end users are DUMFUKS and they need to be told how much to use.

And I've found out over the years that those who advertise "double strength" and to use half as much are FOS.

Reactions: Willy P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom