Encap

Raedan

I am thinking about buying a cimex. We do only commercial work and was wondering what products are the best. We currently use pros choice SCR in our portys after prespray and scrub.
I read Greenie uses a 300 rpm rotary with Xerion. Don't know where I can get a demo on that. I can get a demo from a local distributor for the Cimex.
Is releasit a good product for the Cimex? Also are the fiber pads better than the brushes?
Thanks for your help!

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Raedan said:
I am thinking about buying a cimex. ...
I read Greenie uses a 300 rpm rotary with Xerion. Don't know where I can get a demo on that. I can get a demo from a local distributor for the Cimex.
Is releasit a good product for the Cimex? Also are the fiber pads better than the brushes?
Thanks for your help!

Releasit EncapClean is a very good product for a Cimex.

the Fiber pads are better than soft brushes. as far as the T&G brushes go, i do not know and will be buying some soon to test them out.

Greenie: i've emailed you in the past about the Xerion for OP and i remember you said it wouldn't work too good. what about for the Cimex? if not, can you explain why not?

thanx! --- Derek :D

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Xerian is more of a Bonnet formula and not the SHAMPOO products you use.

Raedan

Thanks Derek for that info. I am tired of the wand and looking to speed up the process. Do you HWE in between at certain intervals or is encap cleaning ok for a stand alone procedure?

Rick (I know your biased..LOL) I Watched your video and was impressed. I can get a demo from a local distributor. Don't know what chems they carry or if they have the fiber pads. I need to find out.

The Preacher

do yourself a favor and contact Steve Smith @ Vac Away, he makes several killer products. some say the Harvard encap product is good stuff, you can get it local at TCS.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Raedan said:
Thanks Derek for that info. I am tired of the wand and looking to speed up the process. Do you HWE in between at certain intervals or is encap cleaning ok for a stand alone procedure?

Joe, np :) i only use HWE on upholstery. Encap all comm glue down (CGD). hope to buy a Steamin Demon in Spring. when i have that HWE capability i reckon i will rarely HWE at certain intervals and will only use the S.D. on maybe some resi and some CGD like restaurants...not sure 100% yet until i have it tho.

thanx --- Derek.

Raedan

Thanks Danny and Derek for that information.

I appreciate the help! I'll check out vac-away also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom