Encaping greasy spoons

Mikey P

Administrator
Re: wow great encapping product
Posted By Floorcleaningexperts on 4/22/2009 at 12:03 AM

Over the past 4 years I have cleaned over 1,000,000 square feet of floors. Half of that is commercial carpet and NOTHING works better then the Releasit product line for cleaning ANY type of carpet.

There is no service I provide that is more profitable then commercial carpet cleaning with Excellent Supplies Releasit products. At .10 per foot we earn an average of $300 per man hour. We average about $150 per hour with hot water extraction.

The 8oz DS/9oz Punch applied with a cimex would keep my greasiest resturaunt looking cleaner on the second visit then it would with hot water extration using boosted power break with a boxxer 427 and RX-20.

I've tried matrix, pro-chem, Scott tuff, and a few others and have not gotten the same results.

I won my largest and most regular client due to the effectiveness of these products.

I know without any doubt that I can clean any type of carpet or rug just as good or better with Ricks products and ANY scrubbing tool then you can with your truck mount. And that is WITHOUT Hydrox. With it.....That stuff rocks.

All it takes is a very good pre-vac and a very good post vac. I think some people don't "believe in" encap cleaning because the carpet dosen't always look great until after post vacuuming. That is usually due to a high volume of soil or oily residue in the carpet. But if you've mixed right for your level of soil (Heavy soil 8oz DS + 9oz Punch) all the material will be captured in the crystals and vacuumed free.

Hot water extraction looks its best when its first done. Every minute after that it only looks worse never better. With Encapsulating its the opposite. It looks its worst when wet and starts looking better with each vacuuming.

I sell a full restoration hot water extraction for my residential client at $.50 per foot. Adding 3 additional ecap cleanings I get $1.00 per foot per year every year. They see me every 3 months and always have something extra the want cleaned.

This is a proactive cleaning solution. Hot water extraction is a reactive cleaning solution.

Thanks Rick for being the best supplier I've had the pleasure of working with.

Tom Workman
Floor Cleaning Experts
727-399-8803
www.FloorCleaningExperts.com

I wonder what 20 pounds of grease all encapsulated into little magic turds in my Sanitaire is going to look like?

I have my most regular restaurant job this Saturday to do. Greenie and Buzzy are coming over to hang out so I may give the Cimex a test run and see if this Tom Workman guy is blowing Teatree vapors up my skirt.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
The Cimex has amazed me a couple of times. Trashed manufacturing place I do keeps getting encapped. No apparent buildup. I tried HWE once and got the same results.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The problem is that there are NO CRYSTALS but only a fine dust left when its RTU spread out over an area.

If the dirt ain't in your pad of choice then it ain't cleaning nothing.

But maybe the guy is STEVIE WONDER pushing that cimex.

:shock:

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
You can't "encapsulate" grease... Try it in a dish. I dare you. You can however, emulsify & absorb it (as in OP/bonnet) or emulsify & let gravity take it to he backing (scrub & run)... If the solution coats the remainig soils in a non sticky film ([preferably a brittle film) the coated soils then become vacuumable. That said, grease is not going to be removed with a vacuum. You have to either flush or absorb it out as the water based cleaning solution and the oily grease do not mix well.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Three woids Jeremy...................SUMP PUMP OIL!

It wIlL eNCaPSuLATe AlL Of It!

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO BELIEVE!

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I lost all my resteraunts to cimex hacks a couple of years ago. You now, I can clean just as good as a truck mount for only 10 cents a foot. Guess what, I got all them back with a price increase and they love me again. Make sure you do a white towel test when done.

Bob Foster

First Ron Werner wants to Cimex bedrooms and now you want to smunge restaurants. Geeze.... :roll:

ron markam

One question I have is about the AMOUNT of chemical he quoted he uses.At the rates he quoted his chemical costs have to be off the chain.Also I agree with Jeremy you aint encappin no greasy restaurant.I remember about four years ago I tried to bonnet a truck repair facility.One office was about 50 sq ft about ten bonnets later it was still greasy.Maybe the grease was different but that taught me the limitations of that system. The beat goes on!!

Mickey, I was wondering about the clean-up Saturday night with the cimex. How did it clean at the restaurant? Thanks, Ron

Mikey P

Administrator
I pussed out and HWE'd it. Used some Grease Master from the Geni59 guy in Oxnard, along with a worn green pad and the V and two very helpful chimps it came out really, really good.

Grease Master is the shnizits. I didn't even need the MSG booster.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Mikey P said:
Re: wow great encapping product
Posted By Floorcleaningexperts on 4/22/2009 at 12:03 AM

Over the past 4 years I have cleaned over 1,000,000 square feet of floors. Half of that is commercial carpet and NOTHING works better then the Releasit product line for cleaning ANY type of carpet.

There is no service I provide that is more profitable then commercial carpet cleaning with Excellent Supplies Releasit products. At .10 per foot we earn an average of $300 per man hour. We average about $150 per hour with hot water extraction.

The 8oz DS/9oz Punch applied with a cimex would keep my greasiest resturaunt looking cleaner on the second visit then it would with hot water extration using boosted power break with a boxxer 427 and RX-20.

I've tried matrix, pro-chem, Scott tuff, and a few others and have not gotten the same results.

I won my largest and most regular client due to the effectiveness of these products.

I know without any doubt that I can clean any type of carpet or rug just as good or better with Ricks products and ANY scrubbing tool then you can with your truck mount. And that is WITHOUT Hydrox. With it.....That stuff rocks.

All it takes is a very good pre-vac and a very good post vac. I think some people don't "believe in" encap cleaning because the carpet dosen't always look great until after post vacuuming. That is usually due to a high volume of soil or oily residue in the carpet. But if you've mixed right for your level of soil (Heavy soil 8oz DS + 9oz Punch) all the material will be captured in the crystals and vacuumed free.

Hot water extraction looks its best when its first done. Every minute after that it only looks worse never better. With Encapsulating its the opposite. It looks its worst when wet and starts looking better with each vacuuming.

I sell a full restoration hot water extraction for my residential client at $.50 per foot. Adding 3 additional ecap cleanings I get $1.00 per foot per year every year. They see me every 3 months and always have something extra the want cleaned.

This is a proactive cleaning solution. Hot water extraction is a reactive cleaning solution.

Thanks Rick for being the best supplier I've had the pleasure of working with.

Tom Workman
Floor Cleaning Experts
727-399-8803
http://www.FloorCleaningExperts.com

Does he count going pre and post vacuuming in that $300.00? Or that expense is forgotten...
By the way we do A LOT (we use 3 cimex) of commercial releasit ds cimexing so I'm not talking against the product- only against the $300.00 claim.

Zee

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
alright mike where do u get grease master from
i searched to no avail
so please share

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i called exelent supply and talked to them, they say cimexing a restaurant is cool and will work great.
i am going to give it a go with a genes seafood i am going to clean. we bid it last year a little hi..the guy has had 5 people in there to clean it and it always looks like shit..very streaky and just not clean. if i am not happy with the cimex i will break out the hoses and go at it..pics before and after when i do it..a few weeks from now.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Re: Escaping greasy spoons

I'm encapping a golden corral this Friday.

The good thing is the carpet is only 1 month old and they are having me clean it monthly.

Greenie

Releasit is top shelf for sure ( I chose to sell it as my #1 encap), and I have encapped (or tried) a few greasy spoons via both cimex and OP in an attempt to slow the resoil and bump up the profit matgins, I know very well where it works ok, and fails miserably. I wouldn't make such claims that you can routinely encap greasy restaurants successfully. Making them Look better and cleaning are two different animals.

And....a lil' chimp told me the worn Greenpad is the secret at Mikeys lil' job, the high pH prespray was just bonus when applied heavily, and the 280 degree water didn't hurt either...lol

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The Golden Corrals went out of business here because they only attracted ghetto customers and the place smelled like dirty feet.

And oh yeah, the cooks were all illegals.

gary mackay

tried it awhile back with a Chemstractor & red pad, they requested that next time it be truckmounted, this is the only way to remove the foul odor of gagging lard. The cimex kicks ass applying the pre-conditioner & then quick encap to make the carpet uniform in apperance after extracting. The hardest part of the ordeal is getting the cimex out of the truck.

The Preacher

i had a chicken wing place we clean monthly, i tried some "well formulated green encap product manufactured in a city in Tennessee".

it was like throwing bricks in the Grand Canyon or polishing a turd, i was doing something, but it wasn't accomplishing much!!!

this place looks better every time it gets some 2112 and 240* water put on it!!!

maybe if they cooked the wings in sump oil it would clean right up :?: :?: :?:

Back
Top Bottom