Encaping restaurants, how many visits till she pops?

Mikey P

Administrator
http://youtu.be/Rh6ITL4GsX8

Our forth visit back to the local premium golf course. The 1st three times out we cimex'd all but the stair case but we were not too thrilled with how the main dining room looked so I told the manager the next time to expect more noise and cost...

this visit we used the 20"? Brush Pro to dig up the dry soil, pre-sprayed with Flex and used the Cimex to work it in. Ti wand/ Aerotech rinse. 30 to 40% of the room came out streaky and blotched so out came the Rotovac 360XL

POW!

Just like magic.:rockon:

Airpath'd it dry then smooth'd it out with the Cimex and Releasit DS2 with amazing results.

Greasy carpet can only hide so much soil. Like you see in the video above.

Funny thing though, on the non HWE'd areas Releasit and the Mex scrubbed the small black drip spots out MUCH better and quicker than Flex and the Mex.

Hows that for product placement?

Last edited:

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
good stuff mikey

you should try the current post powerful encap on the market made for that kind of environment next that RIVALS and/or BEATS flex ( and others ) via vlm or hwe :rockon:

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
nope

Vacaway

Chatted with Steve one day and twisted his arm to make an encap that would work with hwe and beat the current top dogs out there and leave behind a film forming encap.

I tested version 1 then version 2 went out to other guys with both equipment types. Passed with flying color- now its available :)

also works fantastic with vlm gear.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
how does it leave behind a film if it gets rinsed with a truckmount?

Steve only makes liquids so unless it's $10 a gallon and a one ounce per gallon ratio, Im not too interrested

Last edited:
Name
Damon
Mikey, not to get off topic, but have you picked up any recently built restaurants lately?

I ask because whenever I go to a newer establishment there is virtually no carpet to speak of.

Last edited:

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
its as strong as flex at the same ratio lol

Dont need a rinse
if you happen to not get it all flushed out .... well we all know by now what encap does.
Want to just clean by vlm only?

one product.

just as you are promoting a product you are happy with I am doing the same:D

[video=youtube;VnITfTkX-wQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnITfTkX-wQ[/video]

Last edited:

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
lets say your running a portable
or happen to screw up and not get a 100% rinse
maybe your only wanding a restaurant ;) ( lol kidding )

it wont leave a sticky residue after
I think its fair to say we dont always get a 100% perfect flush on 100% of the cleaned areas?

Used it on a bunch so far and have to say its worth at least putting on your to try list
12 ph encap...

Last edited:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning

Nice video Mike. Was the GoPro strapped to your head? I got my new GoPro and am still monkeying with it for action videos. I get the same or better results with my 360i 3 head as your XL due to having the cleaning power of the TM compressed down the the 12" head, just as a smaller wand has more heat and vacuum than a larger wand would and has more intense cleaning power. The 360i kicks boot and at 40 pounds will get put into more action than the 76 pound XL ever will.

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
With the same logic we should be cleaning everything with only upholstery tools
:p

Because they are lighter, get into all of the tightest spots and have the most condensed cleaning power.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
With the same logic we should be cleaning everything with only upholstery tools
:p

Because they are lighter, get into all of the tightest spots and have the most condensed cleaning power.

Who's the troll here bro? I'm telling you my findings and you offer nonsense.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
the xl should easily out clean the 360i and i mean easily. even chavez bought one because he liked it so much.

but really the xl is a more robust machine with a much robust motor pushing some big recovery shoes, that unlike most rx's by design, are very aggressive.

the xl is by no means perfect but still a good unit as is the 360i but we shouldn't compare apples to oranges.

Reactions: Paul Demers

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I gotta 360i and so would like to have an XL in my Arsenal of tools too : )

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
even chavez bought one because he liked it so much.
We had a emergency water loss come in so I went with a supervisor to clean carpet while the carpet crew went to the water loss.

I used the XL on off white frieze with gold sprigs mixed in, it was a long fiber reminiscent of the shags I used to clean. It was dirty but the traffic areas were pounded flat, the XL revived them! I was concerned about leaving it wet but I asked the supervisor to check and he said drier than had I used a wand. So while a wand would have cleaned this one just as good since it wasn't very soiled it would not have restored the pounded down traffic areas.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Looks like my Chevys restaurant account every 6 weeks for 2 1/2 years. Had to clean sludge out my waste tank and clean my hoses the next day. Couldn't pay me any amount per sq ft to do that again. Watching a chimp do it tells me I was a fool.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom