Encapping today

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Doing a shared job with another company. 18 floor high rise. Did 11 floors before noon for $800. My share. The other guy did 7 floors. I using my sprayborg, he's using the Cimex. Hallways were heavily soiled but came up great.

IMG_20200715_105149.jpg IMG_20200715_105337.jpg

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Already got paid cash by the other contractor. Sitting in my shop having a cold beer already.
washing your bonnets? :winky: How many did you go through? In your opinion, Cixex or your OP with bonnets ? equally satisfactory. ?
When encapping , I use OP and bonnets.

When the Mex's were first becoming popular for HWEers, I had one for a while. Local dist. let me use one for a couple of weeks. They really did not know what to make of it. !!LOL!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
washing your bonnets? :winky: How many did you go through? In your opinion, Cixex or your OP with bonnets ? equally satisfactory. ?
When encapping , I use OP and bonnets.

When the Mex's were first becoming popular for HWEers, I had one for a while. Local dist. let me use one for a couple of weeks. They really did not know what to make of it. !!LOL!
No bonnets. I use scrub pads. Went through 3 1/2 reversible scrub pads and 2 sets of Cimex pads. We aren't absorbing anything, just scrub and run like Jimmy says. The main contractor will stop by tomorrow to do any touch ups. Using Bridgepoint DS 2 and Harvard oxy encap on the lower floors where there were some coffee stains.

Reactions: Rick J

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Cleaned an empty house last night. It was 97F inside and the AC didn’t seem to work, although the fan was blowing. It wasn’t until near the end that I figured out somebody turned both units off at the breaker box. Only consolation is that the house should dry properly with the AC on! I was forcing water down and still came home four pounds lighter.

Last edited:
Name
Jeff T
No. I’m good for now with my ice chest and bottled waters. I might still pick one up for my new RV.
You, your wife and 2 boys need to unplug, and go camping.... hotdogs over the fire, s’mores, ghost stories, and the boys riding around the campsite on their bikes.... and you and the wife sitting around enjoying each other’s company after the boys go to bed....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You, your wife and 2 boys need to unplug, and go camping.... hotdogs over the fire, s’mores, ghost stories, and the boys riding around the campsite on their bikes.... and you and the wife sitting around enjoying each other’s company after the boys go to bed....
That sitting position, is that in the Kama Sutra?

• Haha
Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

Mikey P

Administrator
it was an interesting interaction and she had some staff members there one of which was a vacuum collector claimed to have four Kirby's a rainbow and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah but they are all very interested on where the dirt went rather than explain it I just said it's magic and proceeded to wipe out every spot and staying in the place and when the owner was leaving said hey tomorrow when you show up and it doesn't smell like a dirty dish rag in here and all the spots are back and it's streaky and looking like shit just remember about that magic what I should have told her is if I had taken all six pads that I use and thrown them in her hot tub it would have looked like chocolate milk but she wouldn't have comprehended that...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom