Encapping with a 175

Hey guys. I need some advice. What is the BEST bonnet/pad to use with Snake Oil for encapping with a 175?

Thanks, Chris

A

amazingcleansc

You need a pad to encap on cgd. A red pad will do just fine.

Of course, Mandingo might chime in and tell me since I've only been doing this a year, that I dont know what I'm talking about, so I invite you to buy a red pad and whatever bonnet you like and report back which one works better.

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I like using the adjust a glide brush on most carpet. When the cleaning is going too slowly, like low level glue down, I use a red floor pad.

Scott Rogers

carpetcleaner said:
I like using the adjust a glide brush on most carpet. When the cleaning is going too slowly, like low level glue down, I use a red floor pad.

Be careful with Red pads. Not all are created equally and some will bleed onto the carpet. white or tan hogs hair pads work well and are more durable then the reds with no chance of bleeding

Follow up on the high traffic areas with a cloth pad (bonnet) of your choice to mop up some of the soil to allow the encap solution left behind to work more efficiently

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Scott Rogers said:
Be careful with Red pads. Not all are created equally and some will bleed onto the carpet.

This is true. Be careful if you choose to use a colored pad. Color bleed can be permanent. And replacing a carpet isn't worth it. The beige FiberPlus pads and the gray FiberPlus Max have been formulated for carpet cleaning. They're safe to use on carpet and they hold up to to the demands of carpet care.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom