Encapu-guard green?

Npetersen

Name
Nick Petersen
Just saw this product at my supplier. Says its a good post HWE cleaning mist. Says it neutralizes and adds a little protection.
Any one use this product? Is it any good?
Does anyone actually spray on a neutralizer?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Encapuguard is a multipurpose product. What I like best is that it prevents wick back. The carpets will still look as good tomorrow as they do when you finish cleaning.

Neutralizing alkaline residues is an added benefit. It also acts as a decent carpet protector. Another company sells a very similar product as a green protector at twice the price.

Of course, being a Bridgepoint product it comes with 100% money back guarantee. Try it out A gallon will do several jobs (unless you have a really large job). If it does not do what you expect, ask for a refund.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
ok, I believe I am the only one in the country using this product. In my market a lot of customers have experienced rapid re soiling due to residues left in the carpet. I use it mainly as a marketing product to help give additional value to my service. For the low cost of the product it gives great perceived value to for the customers. Quick mist of the product prior to grooming and customers are very happy. Also as a side note, I explain that the product is green certified, and listed with the epa as a safe product. People that are concerned with the safety of cleaning products really like that.

Npetersen

Name
Nick Petersen
Thanks! I'm actually really excited to give it a try.
I think the marketing edge is a really good point. Have you noticed any difference since you started using it as far as resoiling is concerned?
Also what Scott said in another post about alkalinity makes a lot of sense to me as well.
I'm not really one that thinks people are always out to get me. If it doesn't work very well then it won't be the first product I bought that doesn't do what it says.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Have I noticed a difference in re-soiling? No not really. A properly cleaned carpet will not have re-soiling issues with or without it. However I have noticed that customers appreciate it because it makes sense to them. It is all how you explain it. Many customers have experienced re-soiling issues and spots returning. THis can be a combination of spot cleaners that leave a residue and contaminates that leave a residue. My line when I do in home estimates is. "as a final step we apply an alkaline neutralizer to the carpet. This is a green certified product and registered with the epa as a safe product. It neutralizes any remaining residues from the cleaning process leaving the carpets in a natural neutral state that helps your carpets stay clean longer." I have a 95% close rate on in home estimates and this is one item that increases the benefit to using me over other companies.

Do I think that product is a good one? I do. However I don't think it is the defining reason the carpets we clean stay clean longer. It is just an added benefit to the customer for very little cost and effort to apply. Being green certified is also a bonus in case that is a concern of the homeowner that she never brought up.

one additional note, The product is also kinda like an insurance program. When I have techs go out to clean the carpet if there are issues that could cause problems encapuguard will help prevent them. Issues such as wickbacks, spots returning because of resolve and other homeowner applied remedies will be minimized because of using the product.

When you buy the product I want you do a cool demo for yourself. Put some encapuguard in a bowl. Then put some dishsoap on your hand and rinse it under water. You will still feel residue from the dishsoap. then dip your hand in encapuguard, you will notice your fingers instantly become squeaky clean. I did this demo for customers once at a homeshow. It was so cool to see the look in peoples face when instantly they realized the residue was gone because of the product.

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
We have been using encap for about 3 yrs for a variety of uses. Such as pre spray for microfiber, all purpose spotter and sometimes used as a rinse.

Used encapugreen and encapuclean o2. Both work well, it's a product that is always on the van.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom