Encapuclean O2 dilution?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
The directions on the bottle say 10oz per gallon. That is more than twice the amount of product I've come to expect from a quality encap product. If I stick with the directions, it makes this the most expensive encap product I've used.

Does anyone have experience running this product through a Cimex? How do you dilute it?

What's the product Jon Don has that I've heard good things about? 4 oz dilution at a reasonable price?

Thanks!

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I'm with you Richard. I just used up the last of the Green DS that has worked well. I was assuming the O2 would dilute similarly and might even go further. The Green DS doesn't foam as much as I'd like.

It might be back to Releasit for me?

I love trying new products but sometimes I get bit.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Due to shipping regulations, the percentage of peroxide in any product that will be shipped by air can not exceed a certain percentage. Most of the top manufacturers of encap products with peroxide are right at that level. They can tell you anything they want about the dilution level, but if you dilute too much, the effectiveness of the peroxide is reduced.

Encapuclean O2 is not a double strength (DS) product so that users will get the most benefit from the peroxide. If your concern is more about dilution, Encapuclean DS will provide the greatest dilution and the best price for ready top use product.

The cost per ready to use gallon of Encapuclean O2 is about $2.32 if you are purchasing 1 gallon at a time. That comes down considerably if you purchase in quantity to take advantage of case or larger volume discounts. You can also get free shipping on orders of $350 or more and save some money that way.

Even at the single gallon price, the cost is a fraction of a cent per sq. ft.

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Thanks Scott,
Most of my orders are over $350 so I get the free shipping and ordered a case of the O2 so I could get the case price. I've been too busy to do much research so it was partially my fault for ordering the wrong product.

There's a newer lady taking the orders in Omaha and she didn't know what I was talking about when I requested the Encapulcean DS. I don't think she knew what a Cimex machine was either...but we all have to start somewhere.

I'll insist next time that Encapuclean DS DOES exist. I believe that's what I was after.

Thanks Scott.

Reactions: J Scott W

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Thanks Scott,

There's a newer lady taking the orders in Omaha and she didn't know what I was talking about when I requested the Encapulcean DS. I don't think she knew what a Cimex machine was either...but we all have to start somewhere.

Tell her you want to buy a $3,000 Cimex. She'll figure out what it is pretty quick. Sales folks work on commission.

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
I bought a cimex, great machine. And of course i used encap chems to use with it. also have a CRB machine. I'm really liking the encap chems, in fact i am experment using encap chems for HWE. Pre spray with encap chems, agitate with the CRB then use my extractor with wand only to rinse and extract with encap punch from "excellent supply" or intensity green from "vacaway" vacaway has great chems check them out.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Kevin what you are describing is nothing more than the old school method of shampoo and rinse.

Encap is shampoo.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
That may be true Jimmy but the science and chemistry has changed dramatically in those shampoos. Its like an all together different product from the old days

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Biggest SCAM to hit the carpet cleaning world.

A tablespoon of polymer in a gallon of RTU shampoo spread out over 100-200 sq ft of carpet is going to "encapsulate" soil? Give me a break!

Hell Shane I 'll make some encapsulation shampoo with an all natural ingredient where it will have a tablespoon of "Feces" and people will believe it will encapsulate soil.
It's all in the marketing ya know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom