Encapuguard Green - Opinions?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Got and email from Bridgepoint about this new product.
Was wondering how an encap product can protect a carpet once its dried to it's crystal form?
Do you think this stuff will be as good as Cobbs or Dupont or Hardball?

* Protect * Resist * Prevent *

If you are looking for one green formulation that protects against staining, resists soiling, and

Part # CR13GL$25.43
prevents wicking, browning and yellowing, then Encapuguard Green from Bridgepoint Systems is your new carpet protector and topical treatment.

Encapuguard Green can be used as a topical post cleaning treatment for stain and soil protection, wicking prevention, pH neutralizing, browning and yellowing prevention and adding soil resisting polymers; for treatment of problematic wicking areas; as a fabric stain and soil protection treatment; and as an Encapsulating Booster for Hot Water Extraction Acid Rinse Agents.

The protection provided by EncapuGuard Green reduces carpet wear from abrasive soling, especially in high traffic areas. The carpet will last longer, and subsequent vacuuming will be easier, faster, and more efficient.

Encapuguard Green is formulated in conjunction with guidelines established by the U.S. EPA Design for Environment (DfE) Program. It is one of the first carpet protection and prevention treatments Certified under the DfE program.

The DfE program seeks to promote the use of products with improved environmental and human health characteristics and to recognize and encourage environmentally preferable chemistry. The DfE Certification process requires independent laboratory effectiveness testing, thus you can be assured that Encapuguard Green does what is says it does.

Encapuguard Green replenishes the soil resistance and stain protection that came with your customers new carpet. It enhances "cleanability" and spot and stain removal with exclusive encapsulating polymer protection you won't find in conventional carpet protectors. Encapuguard Green will provide your customer with easier spot and spill clean-up. Your customer's carpet will last longer, as the protection reduces carpet wear from abrasive soling, especially in high traffic areas. Subsequent vacuuming will be easier, faster, and more efficient.

The encapsulating polymer additive will also virtually eliminate wicking of soil or spills after hot water extraction cleaning that often occurs on many carpets. Its pH neutralizes any alkaline cleaning residues and protects against browning and yellowing.

Encapuguard Green Post Cleaning Protective Treatment employs the use of soil resistance, stain protection, wicking prevention, and residue neutralizing technology and brings the benefits of encapsulation cleaning to hot water extraction cleaning jobs. Encapuguard Green will your customers carpet cleaner and fresher and is safer for children and pets when used and applied as directed. Encapuguard Green covers up to 2,800 sq. ft. per concentrated gallon. The best part is that it costs less than 1-2 cents per square foot to apply.

randy

Name
Randy
I have tried at least one case of every encap product bridgepoint makes, save you money they all suck BIG TIME. Probably the worst in the industry, next to Jon Dons encap crap & clausions. Stick with release it, DSC spin vac, vac away or Cobbs juice. They are the best.

B

Bill G. Martin

Orbitec's SNAP
Doesn't make you cough
Super concentrated, very cost effective
Great performer

Bill in central Florida

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
goomes said:
Ron Werner said:
Was wondering how an encap product can protect a carpet once its dried to it's crystal form?

Corky can explain it to you.

Nahh...I'm still a newbie....I'm learning but I don't want to screw it up and mess someone up in the process.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Encapuguard Green is first and foremost an anti-wicking product. Use it following HWE on commercial carpet to be sure no spills or stains wick back.

Secondly it is a protector. There was another green protector that was all the rave on this board a few months ago. The cost was about 4 times Encapuguard Green's price. We decided that is folks wanted to pay nearly $100 for a green protector, they would love one for $30. So the protector side has been featured more in the ads.

Encapuguard Green also neutralizes alkaline residues and has some encap properties but it is not an encap cleaner.

The protectant will repel water and oil and does excellent at repelling dry soil so the carpet stays cleaner longer. Because green products have to be able to break down or biodegrade easily, it will not last as long as most non-green protectors - Maxim, Teflon, Hard Ball or whatever.

Works well for a shorter period of time and considering coverage, at a much lower cost. Ideal for many commercial situations if you clean on a regular basis. The client may not pay for Teflon application, but they get some anti-stain and anti-resoiling benefit from a product you were going to use to prevent wicking. The carpet will be cleaner when you come back in 30 or 90 days.

green gurl

I second Randy... stick with ReleaseIt!!! It protects because when it dries and forms a crystal... it's a polymere leaving a plastic like coating... kinda like what Scotchguard does, but better and safer.

randy

Name
Randy
green gurl said:
I second Randy... stick with ReleaseIt!!! It protects because when it dries and forms a crystal... it's a polymere leaving a plastic like coating... kinda like what Scotchguard does, but better and safer.

Plus you can pick up release it locally at Sunbelt and then zip around the corner and hit that .99 hotdog joint.
I miss that place & Smithfields !

green gurl

randy said:
green gurl said:

Plus you can pick up release it locally at Sunbelt and then zip around the corner and hit that .99 hotdog joint.

I always hit the sonic (it's like the only one in the area)
In highschool sonic was walking distance down in louisiana... we'ld go there after school all the time for a rt44... one of my favs

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
green gurl said:
randy said:
[quote="green gurl":35v62hc1]I second Randy... stick with ReleaseIt!!! It protects because when it dries and forms a crystal... it's a polymere leaving a plastic like coating... kinda like what Scotchguard does, but better and safer.

In highschool sonic was walking distance down in louisiana... we'ld go there after school all the time for a rt44... one of my favs[/quote:35v62hc1]

I just drove to Shreveport yesterday...Sonics everywhere.

It was all about Dairy Queen and Sonics in MO.

green gurl

Brian R AKA Corky said:
green gurl":112ef9do][quote=randy][quote="green gurl said:

In highschool sonic was walking distance down in louisiana... we'ld go there after school all the time for a rt44... one of my favs[/quote:112ef9do]

I just drove to Shreveport yesterday...Sonics everywhere.

It was all about Dairy Queen and Sonics in MO.[/quote]
I'm so jealous!!! I miss my home town like crazy!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom