Rinse/wash van if necessary
Plug in tablet if necessary
Put checks/cash in lockbox by front door

Reactions: Papa John

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
The system/ Motatation I used is called Self-Preservation and continued employment.
Each technician had their own assigned van. They benefited or Suffered based on how they kept their money-making set-up.

However, sometimes I would use their vans and equipment.
I was disappointed to discover that they would continue to work with items not in peak performance.
I was a trusting Owner who should have verified their action more often.

Reactions: BIG WOOD
Name
Nate W.
The system/ Motatation I used is called Self-Preservation and continued employment.
Each technician had their own assigned van. They benefited or Suffered based on how they kept their money-making set-up.

I was disappointed to discover that they would continue to work with items not in peak performance.

Trust but verify.. Nothing personal, rare to find an employee who actually gives a damn.. If they did, they'd start their own cleaning biz..

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags

I run exactly the same set up the problem is I want a written form that shows exactly what my expectation is so that they know it

I have one cleaner tech that everybody loves and gets five star reviews but when I look in his van I wonder if he lives out of it lmao

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom