Endcap Juice

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I have heard a lot about prespray but what encap products are you using and what and when are you adding to it.

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
I have been using Relesit DS2 on commercial jobs and it has been doing a great job.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I also am a lifetime releasit ds user. Works remarkable in the cimex. For some added kick ass cleaning power you can pre spray with release it encap punch then run the ds through the cimex and it works crazy good. I have never tried it but I hear from rick at excellent supply that the encap polymer in releasit is compatible with odorcide so if you get a stinky one you can add some odorcide (preferably fresh scent ) in the mix to address odor also. Just to be fair I have had some good luck with a vacaway product called hotknife which has worked well also but I don't think hot knife contains the soileaz component that realeasit does which is supposed to help it stak cleaner longer. I will only really use hot knife if Im in a pinch however if there was something that was unusualy greasy like a car dealership or something like that hot knife would be a contender for consideration because I think it may have some butyl in there which could help in extremely oily situations. However evn then I would just stick with the releasit ds. It is really the Cadillac of all encapsulants in the industry plus you can get a decent price if you purchase in bulk or catch the stuff on sale

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
We use Releasit also but am going to try some trashed green from white magic this week. Anyone trying peroxcellent?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
never used the peroxillant but I did use the release it encap hydrox which I would assume to be a close equiveleant. I didn't care much for it but then again I encap with a cimex. I think if you where pad capping whith an op machine it would do ok on residential. I only encap commercial so I may never know. I haven't grown the huevos to encap residential yet and look the customer in the eye and tell them we did a good job

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Peroxcellent is a great product as are all of Steve's chems. Its only draw back is hot weather, you need to keep it out of high heat. Love the smell and it works really well.

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I use a few encap juices depending on what I'm cleaning. I use an Australian product called Aussie Encappa. For other jobs I use FoamDry. On wool I use Korby dry foam shampoo.

Grant

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree with Jimmy, the solutions are pricey.

BUT they perform as advertised and will make you money. So is the price justified? Unfortunately yes. :neutral:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Releasit guy here too. I have used Vacaway a lot as well but prefer the Releasit line right now.

If you are in a pinch, the Bridgepoint stuff is good as well.
We've used Releasit, Padcap Pro, Steve's Hotknife, Peroxcellent now Encap green and Encapuclean. They all work well. We prefer Steve's stuff mostly due to his spotters that work with the cleaners but I'd feel comfortable using any of those brands.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Releaseit for about 10 years now, local product for easy jobs.

Tried the encapclean from interlink and it was fine. Still prefer release it.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
EncapucleanO2 from bridgepoint at $85 a case on CAD day is great for me!

No more $40 gallons fo me!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We've used the Encapuclean Green DS and had good results from it. Not our primary product but has worked out great in a pinch. I think we've used 5-6 cases of it and the results were as good as the other major brands. It's nice to know if we run out or don't have enough on hand for a larger project we can go get it off the shelf.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Is that the cherry smelling one, that smells like a urinal cake or is that a different one?

We tried one years ago, it smelled a little too perfumy going down and later attracted soil to it.

It just resoiled so fast there must have been something left behind that had a sticky residue to it. It was a film former but I don't recall the name.

That's why we like Steve's products, no sticky residue. It might cost more than other products but sometimes cheap cost you more in the long run! :errf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Jesse
LOL, Urinal cake isn't what I was thinking but I'm not sure how to describe the smell. Maybe cherry slice urinal cake is closest. We don't spray it. We use Release It for spray applications like chairs or booths.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Urnial cake slice. :winky: LOL just seemed as if there was more concern for scent than cleanability.

If it's the same one, I'd test it for resoiling.

We used a gallon here in our shop and within weeks it was soiled everywhere we used it. Hopefully they improved the formulation.

Turned me off of film formers that's for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Jesse
I switched from Hot Knife to Larry's because our guys like cleaning with it better not the price. Still buying Steves spotters though. Maybe the filmy stuff we're using resoils faster but IF it does it's minimal because we aren't seen it

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Lefty724

Name
E
I agree with Doc. Steve's chems (Vacaway) are awesome! He also has probably the best red remover I've tried.

Bonnet Pro stuff is also good and he has probably the best smelling (Surround Ultra) product I've tried.

I'm using the Releasit line because of the tea tree/neutral scents and my customers love them.

I want to try Scott's next.

IMO, you can't go wrong with any company.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Lefty724

Name
E
I like the tea tree except for spraying it. I'd rather not use it for OP, it can cause people to cough, both the client and us.

I've never had a problem with people coughing here? People love the smell and always comment how "clean" it smells as I'm spraying it.

The only 2 products I've had coughing issues with was Snake Oil and Hos encap. That scared me and I stopped using it right away.

Mikey P

Administrator
I switched from Hot Knife to Larry's because our guys like cleaning with it better not the price. Still buying Steves spotters though. Maybe the filmy stuff we're using resoils faster but IF it does it's minimal because we aren't seen it

Interesting..

What is it they actually say?

It cleans faster? less post spotting? better stench?

Name
Jesse
Less spotting/more spots will mex out. less passes/better outcome on the f'd up areas that require 6 passes with the mex. H K is a close 2nd and preferred over the other encaps we've tried.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Picked up some trashed green and am goig to try it la the end of the week.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom