Endcap Juice

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Wow! I've never had that with Snake oil, just Releasit and only when it's sprayed. That's odd.

Hey Richard, that's the reason we reformulated Encap-Clean DS (coughing was sometimes a problem with the older formula when it was sprayed). Encap-Clean DS2 has been reformulated with a new surfactant that doesn't cause coughing (hence the "2" designation). It never was the Tea Tree that caused coughing, it was the surfactant. So we had to find a surfactant that wouldn't cause coughing when it was atomized into spray droplets. Yet it also had to clean well and work in conjunction with encapsulation technology too. After a lot of looking we found a way to tweak the formula and we solved the coughing issue - plus it even cleans a little better. Encap-Clean DS2 is not causing coughing. I can send you a sample if you'd like to check it out.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Ricks Hydrox has become my favorite Encap/Padcap juice. We even use it in the V's chem draw for added boost.

Using our Orbot and Trinity with Microfiber scrub pads, we are setting up the Vortex less and less.

We cleaned 50K sqft in 6 hours Using Hydrox as pre-spray, Vortex running dual Zippers, an Orbot & Trinity.

We do this once a year, for the past 11 years. It used to take 2 entire weekends to finish with one TM.

Me and Dad ran the Zippers, each with a chimp to move chairs, pre-spray ahead, smack hose around.
My wife on the Orbot (Her favorite) And my Go-to night time tech on the Trinity.

2 extra people that we sub Janitorial out too came along, they went ahead and pre-vac'ed with the Certified pile lifter (The zipper/vortex of the vacuum world!!) and a Kirby Sentria.
They also kept the Battery Sprayers & 3 gal bottles filled for the Padcappers.

Everyone had a job, and we absolutely destroyed this filthy job, thanks to Hydrox.

Reactions: tmdry

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
So Jeremy .Every thing you sell is the best! Well I have to say you have never steered me wrong.

Reactions: Jeremy

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
I use both trashed green as a prespray and sometimes as a cleaner. Magic wand also makes a sick sick encap product called Atomic...AMAZING. Their stuff is super expensive but way way worth it. Find Randy Pierce, he is floating around here somewhere and will probably give you a good good deal. But no lie..magic wand stuff rocks crazytown !!

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Trashed gree did work very well. I have not tried the Atomic yet. Most of the time I use DS2 and am happy with the results. Could be better in greasy areas if I can't wand.

I use both trashed green as a prespray and sometimes as a cleaner. Magic wand also makes a sick sick encap product called Atomic...AMAZING. Their stuff is super expensive but way way worth it. Find Randy Pierce, he is floating around here somewhere and will probably give you a good good deal. But no lie..magic wand stuff rocks crazytown !!

Trashed green for low-moisture cleaning? Is somebody else thinking out of the encap box? :D

I did try a sample of Atomic too, it is very good. I never understood some of the negative reviews.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Gotta qualify my comments.

Most of the gear mentioned, I've maybe heard of via this & other forums, but we don't get much down under.

Consequently, I know nothing at all about them

For the greasy areas, like I said, I use Punch, I also use & like Hot Knife from Vac-A-Way.

I have also read some very good reports about Steve Smiths' new product Dirt Axe.

Some of the "Big Boys" products, I have found do not crystallize as well as others. :winky:

I also find some of odors from these products can be obnoxious, or stink, if you prefer.

When working in an enclosed environment, this matters a lot to me.

I also use a H2O2 booster on many commercial encaps; especially the lighter colored carpets that you find with many coffee spills.

:yoda:

davendana

Name
d Jackass
y4upyja6.jpg
releasit punch followed by ds2. Massage school oils in carpet. Looked like new when it dried.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
Trashed green for low-moisture cleaning? Is somebody else thinking out of the encap box? :D

I did try a sample of Atomic too, it is very good. I never understood some of the negative reviews.

I used the trashed green as a cleaner: this means i stuck it in my portable. Both actually have crystal if I am correct though. I almost use them interchangeably. The atomic could be used as a pre spray or just a cleaner ( meaning hwe ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Some have seen these before, it's in a truck sales yard where the grease monkeys walk through into the office.

Pre-sprayed with Punch, then encapped with an Aussie encap juice using gray Fiber Max pads.

Finally, to keep the purists happy, carpet was extracted via the janitorial staff that come in daily. :winky:

YES, the manager was aware that I WOULD NOT actually do the extraction.

Dunno why they keep getting me back. :icon_rolleyes:

016.jpg

013.jpg

:stir:

:yoda:

Reactions: thecleaningdude

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Will have to order some punch. Thanks Shorty. Trying to order in some volume to get the cost down.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Floor Guy - The sale is just for Encap-Clean DS2.

Mike - I'm calling it CCC Jam Session "commercial carpet cleaning jam session"...
I will be talking with the audience about commercial carpet cleaning. It's something that I've loved for the last 30 years. So that's what I'm planning to have an open discussion about with the guys and gals at MF10. I'm hoping to get into all the basics relating to commercial carpet care (or as much as we can cover in the allotted time). This won't be a canned presentation. I'm planning to have a loose format for this. What I'd like to have is a very open dialogue between the cleaners, moderated by me. It will be a chance to discuss marketing, management, and cleaning techniques for commercial carpet care. Commercial carpet and its care is very different from residential carpet. And it will be my goal to explore ways to help those in attendance to see how they can grow their commercial businesses and make it more profitable! So that is my plan for MF10. If you or anyone else has ideas for what they'd like considered please run it by me. I want this to be a terrific program for discussing the A-Z of commercial carpet care. Let's make it special together! I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Looking forward to that session!

Rick can we over pricing a little? Not what you charge but of the differences of "sq/ft residential" vs "Commercial hourly target rates". I think many cleaners still believe they can't make money or compete at anything less than residential rates.

Reactions: Russ T.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
That's an excellent idea Richard. I agree that many cleaners don't clearly see how the numbers for commercial carpet cleaning play out. If they did, a lot more guys would be into it.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Looking forward to that session!

Rick can we over pricing a little? Not what you charge but of the differences of "sq/ft residential" vs "Commercial hourly target rates". I think many cleaners still believe they can't make money or compete at anything less than residential rates.

Definitely agree with that!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom