Endzone?

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
Anyone here rinse with endzone? I've heard people talk about the prespray Enzall but not to much about Endzone?

I'm thinking about using it on high end residential? Any comments?

Thanks
Nick

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
it is not a bad rinse ...........a emulsifier slightly on the acid side.........

I have always liked it.....I don't use it anymore but it is a good rinse.......

tim

I use endzone on every job. Helps clean, leaves carpets soft, and dries faster

TimP

I have a whole case to use up when I get around to it. It has a nice smell to it though. It supposedly has an encap property to it and completely neutralizes. So it says on the jug, I thought it was mainly for commercial carpet cleaning though. However used with zone perfect it becomes a SOA chemical combination. I've used some before but didn't notice anything special about it.

russgolfer

We have been using End Zone for about a year now and have been very pleased. Leaves the carpet very soft. In combination with Zone Perfect we really don't need much else to clean with. Occasionally will need an enzyme on a greasy restaurant but the Zone Perfect/ End Zone combo takes care of just about everything else.

John Watson

We used the Zone perfect and end zone combination for years. Great products for our type of clientele. Switched to Judsons O2 system and Magic Wands Trashed Green which also works great for us.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
White Collar said:
Anyone here rinse with endzone? I've heard people talk about the prespray Enzall but not to much about Endzone?

I'm thinking about using it on high end residential? Any comments?

Thanks
Nick

I think it works great. All of these guys are probably telling you all rinse agents are just snake oil, but I like it and I think it has helped in the number of wick-backs I got when I used to leave carpet wet instead of dry before I go. They may be right about rinse agents being useless, but only if you have a machine running 100 GPM flow, which is a luxury I have yet to aquire.

Thanks,

Gary

hogjowl

Idiot™
The two best smelling acid rinses I have ever smelled are Ultra Rinse from DooDaddy and the encapsulating rinse from Scot's whateverthehecktheirfullnameis company.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
If they could make it smell better i'd use it.

12 Ounces of "Apple Air" per five gallons in your headcap jug and it smells like apples. Don't like apples, they have a bunch of other products. Works out to be about 50 cents per house to make your rinse smell pretty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom