Enough already!!

I cant stand bye and let my good freend James do my dirty works
Bugabo brent just needs to bring me his machine and I will do good by him. I already talked to Larry Cobb and he has ok'd letting me sell Brent a machine in trade for one of my new units.
Bent will pay nothing and get a machine other then a EZ since thats wants he wants. I thought about getting him a Judson but they ripped off Cobb's design so why not get the original.

I am truyle sorry that he is not happy but like you have heard before. 2 sides to a story right?

What do you say bugabrent?

Any one here coming to my BBQ?

Name
I'm Rick James
Thank god now he can stop bitching. Good offer. Shake hands and be done with it.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
I can't believe it happened!! :shock: :shock: Hell has frozen over!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Come on now Nick posting on Mikey's board!?! :roll:

Stay out of this Greener.
You keep your're distnace and I;'ll keeps mines.

Special pricing for economy busting this month.

Yuo're choice of my EZ 25/45 or my new Vortex slayer the Ultra 30/68 or for you new guys who want to start small my 16/33 or my 18/36 with ss frame and for true single wanding perfomence the 30/47 or I could do any combo you want as long as it's not 16/68 that would be stupid.

Farenheit251

Nick, Why did you need to take another poke at Judson saying he ripped off Cobbs design? Haven't you learned anything? My next machine might be a Judson and it won't just be the design and price, but the integrity and professionalism of the Judson family.

Chris A

Name
Chris
If any of you think this is freeflow for a second I got some property to sell ya...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
c_adkins said:
If any of you think this is freeflow for a second I got some property to sell ya...

I've determined you're just too sharp for a youngster.
plus the fact you just got back from SFS with valuable info you may actually apply.
and we work in the same hoods

Please be sure it's you personally that starts the van in morning and not your lovely widow...er...fiance.. :shock:

..L.T.A.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Uh....Chris......

Don't follow any routine time tables or driving patterns anymore :shock:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
freeflow said:
. I thought about getting him a Judson but they ripped off Cobb's design so why not get the original./quote]

Well, isn't that interesting. Les has listed he's been in the busn 40yrs and has told us there are TNT's that have been around for 30yrs and Larry has on his profile that he's been in busn for 25.

Forgetting who designed what, I haven't heard anyone complain about Larry's units.

But why do you, like Cooper, have to throw irrelevant digs like that around??

[quote="freeflow":3otystwd]my new Vortex slayer the Ultra 30/68
[/quote:3otystwd]
You did build that on a stronger frame I hope!!? That 68 will tear that other frame to pieces.

Just remembered that my 59 needs 30hp, how the hec are you going to drive a 68 with 30hp????

Chris A

Name
Chris
meAt said:
c_adkins said:

I've determined you're just too sharp for a youngster.
plus the fact you just got back from SFS with valuable info you may actually apply.
and we work in the same hoods

Please be sure it's you personally that starts the van in morning and not your lovely widow...er...fiance.. :shock:

..L.T.A.

:shock: ............. :lol: .............. :shock:

If this is a real deal then I applaud you for making this right Nick....I really do hope you get this guy a machine and get him working....ive never heard of any TM manufactuer that has done this on a 4 year old unit. Good for you Nick! I hope brent really does end up with a machine that her can make money. 8)

Greenie

With MeAt's comments about starting the van in the morning, I assume I missed soome type of death threat?

I miss all the good stuff.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Greenie said:
With MeAt's comments about starting the van in the morning, I assume I missed soome type of death threat?

I miss all the good stuff.

Larry's located about 25 minutes from me Jeff...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom