Ernie has it going on!

Ernie G

Thanks Mikey, We get ideas from 3or4 different sources and mix and match and even write a few things are self. I over see content along with my wife, but melonie really makes it happen.We are lucky to have her, she is the creative one. She works part time and works all our promotional stuff.

CapeCleaner

That looks really great Ernie.

Where do you get all your information? I've been considering a newsletter but my concern is keeping it fresh with new content.

Again, great job.

Ernie G

David,

As I was saying before, we use several different sources. We look for info. in trade magazines, in the past we've used HPS stuff, theirs a company called big bang marketing(very affordable) here in Wa. state, they sell news letters and other marketing stuff(some good, some bad, but its cheap) you can pick and choose. We have not used JPS news letter or Jon-Dons and Steve Marsh has one, but what- ever we use, we add our own touch. I'm lucky to have help with this, because I don't have the time, talent, or patients to do it myself. Its good to try and be consistent on sending them out, it is expensive, and time consuming, so you want to know what your getting into before you start. You can always use a service that does it for you if don't have time.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I had this idea FIRST ya know......about FORTY years ago....and NEVER did nothing with it!

GREAT STUFF!

Ernie G

Larry,

I have a one page news letter with an introductory offer on it that we use for 5-arounds and for networking. That news letter is legal size, front and back , and sent every two months to prospect for 18 mos., or until we get response. Important thing is prospect is target marketed as oppose to random.

Ernie G

Hey Mikey, Jon-Don,JP,HP,Steve Marsh, Big Bang Marketing, Pemerton etc. etc. etc. All those sources and then if you want to, you can personalize them.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I'm in as long as you talk about

mosquito prevention
sunburns
beach sand removal
suntan lotion spot removal
cuban sandwiches
and what a sorry city Philly is...........

RandyR

Ernie,

I recognize most of the content over the past couple of years as Big Bang stuff. Melanie did a great job of personalizing the newsletters. Keep up the good work!

Ernie G

Joseph, We really don't have a prospect letter persay, we use prospect newsletters from time to time. It helps to use something with an endorsment from one of your happy clients.

M

Mark Imbesi

boazcan said:
...and what a sorry city Philly is...........

Sorry to hijack here, but WTF was that all about? Are those fightin' words, Mr.?

BTW, getting back on topic, they are one of the more professional newsletters I've ever seen. Some others are one's Ernie already mentioned (BigBang). Great Job!

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Marc Imbesi said:
boazcan said:
...and what a sorry city Philly is...........

Sorry to hijack here, but WTF was that all about? Are those fightin' words, Mr.?

BTW, getting back on topic, they are one of the more professional newsletters I've ever seen. Some others are one's Ernie already mentioned (BigBang). Great Job!

They were until the Rays didn't show up for the Series. But since we are taking your players now, maybe we can do it again.

M

Mark Imbesi

[quote="boazcanThey were until the Rays didn't show up for the Series. But since we are taking your players now, maybe we can do it again.[/quote]

Dude, you can have Burrell! BTW, where are the Buccaneers?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom