eTes or Phoenix Firebird................

After lots of consideration I went with the Firebird !! I just don't want to invest into a company like BP after watching how they stood behind the cleaners who got taken by BP Direct. (one of our local cleaners lost 2k)

Now all we need is another cold snap ;0)

One point of it I really like is the fact that I can duct my super dry outside air thru it and have a 80 Deg temp rise with 4 GPP outside air. Nothing better than lots of air exchangers to keep a WD fresh smelling.

They told me I can put 2 25' ducts on it. 1 on the intake and one on the exhaust. They also sell the ring attachments with the ducting.

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
Did the Firebird come with some type of training, do's and don'ts? Is there telephone support to walk you through your first jobs using heat? Please let us know how you like the Firebird after you use it a few times, thank you.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I did hear of a competitor in town that fried a Plasma screen TV by not addressing the heat from an ETES.

Part of me thinks it's funny, but then I realize that it's restorer's as a group that get a black eye from this.

Adjusters are going to shy away from HEAT drying after having problems like this. :(

We got this due the amount of old cabins with no heat. Like this job it was 28 degrees inside.

DSCN0070.jpg

We are getting adjusters that are getting heat shy. Manufacturers need to quit chasing the money and chasing the integrity.

WISE

Etes works on temp rise of input air. You made the right choice for the application like the one above.

WISE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom