ever get screwed

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Things are getting weird out here for sure. I have run into more "customer" issues in the past 90 days than in the past 3 years. People are working every angle they can to save a buck. Desperate times out there are bringing the worst out of people.

You did the right thing for you and your company, Ron.

Don't worry about, move on to the next with the experience you just gained.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Good deal Ron... you kept your integrity and your reputation intact by standing behind your work and refunding the money... case closed.

If you don't offer some type of guarantee in this business, you should. If you offer one and don't really, really plan to honor it... that is just sad.

Personally, when I think the customer is froggy, I will clean the first, dirtiest area and have them inspect it. I let them know this is what they get, and ask them if they would like me to continue or should I stop now - before they incur any charges. When they tell me to continue the work after seeing what the result will actually be, that is the point of no return. I haven't yet had a customer tell me to go home, and I have only had to issue 2 refunds, which I did promptly and cheerfully.

John Watson

Ronnie,

If you keep adwelling on the negatives, It'll be like gettin screwed all day and never even gittin a kiss!!!!

Evan kissin a little a$$ helps..

lance

Ring Ring......"Hi, my friend referred me to you and said you do great work. Oh, my friend's name? I forget. Can you clean my whole house next week? I'll tell all my friends about you and I am sure my husband will give you a great review for a testimonial."

In the news today.....Carpet cleaner goes on shooting spree at lady's house...more at 10.

I still say cash the check first, have cash in hand, and then go talk to the custy about the results and review. If I see 20 good reviews and one bad one I am going to think that the bad review was someone who is cheep and wanted a discount and didn't get it. 50 great reviews and one bad one.........forgetaboutit.

Name
Ron lippold
I try to not judge people. I usually have 1 or 2 crazy people a year. cheap price to pay for no bad reviews. We will move on.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Lippold said:
I try to not judge people. I usually have 1 or 2 crazy people a year. cheap price to pay for no bad reviews. We will move on.

Spoken like a true pro and a realistic point of view.
Ron, you always impress me with the way you handle things.

Edit: I hope you don't mind, I used it in my signature line below.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
this is called the hooker syndrome, the value of services rendered are substantially less AFTER they are rendered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom