Ever have this happen ?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Bunch of aholes. At least I'd call again to confirm and see if it's really your competitor. Hopefully it's not comming from upper management and someone will at least be reprimanded.

Albert

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Well atleast I could deliver drying equip to a family this morning instead. They're a friend of my bosses, and are in a bit of a hard ship, so we're practically comping the work to them. I'd rather help out people like them.

Much better way to spend your day Steve.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ever go out to a scheduled job only to see another carpet cleaner already in the drive way? That used to happen to me all the time in the bay area. The owner would say, "Oh I made a mistake" or something to that effect.

I had one be straight up with me and said "Carpet cleaners sometimes don't show up, so I scheduled with a few just to make sure."...What an asshole...almost coudn't blame him but still...what an assshole! :shock:

And no, I didn't charge a trip charge, I am sure that's what most of us our thinking.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I started out wit one job....and same day serviced four more!
All witout a starter on my van.......the truck ran all day till 5:30 on $20.00......witout bein' shut off....!

Mike Draper

Damn, I put 11 hours on my butler the other day. $110.00 in gas and only drove it 7 miles total. Of course I made $2500.00 so it was worth it. Ran like a champ all day, but then again, "It's a Butler".

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
YA...he forgot and DID shut it off once...

I tol him that "he wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box" and beat on the starter to release the bendix...an' she fired right up......

did yous hear me......approx 9:00AM till 5:30PM...

TWENTY BUCKS!!!!!

putting on a new starter tomorrow....

of all.... my truck is hardest on starters...about once a year...however i bought a lifetime starter from AutoJunk......i bet i've replaced it FIVE times in the seven years the truck has been built!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom