Ever notice when you agonize/overthink things most of the time you end up thinking...

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Should have done that sooner.

Just goofy stuff, like thinking texting is stupid til you get it. Got my wife a Keurig(coffee thing)for xmas, thought it was stupid, I love it and use it more than her! Going from a porty to a TM. Having kids. Buying a car and so on.

Well I got a hydro force sprayer last week after using pump sprayers for like six years. Needless to say it's amazing. I can pre spray a whole upstairs in four minutes! Never used one before.

I also noticed my temp at the wand will get hot faster because the water is flowing. Compared to cleaning half a room.

Really need to stop over thinking things...

FredC

Village Idiot
I'll give you the hydroforce and the going from a porty to a TM

but the rest of those are still overrated ...especially the Keurig...gave mine to the MIL

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
How do you roast it, in the oven or is there a specialized appliance to do it?
There are different roasters you can buy.
Also there are many places on line to buy green coffee beans.

The roasting is a little bit of a hassle. However, if you're a heavy coffee drinker like we are, you'd actually save money and the taste difference is amazing.
Don't want to hijack this thread, If you or others wish, I'll send you some links.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Should have done that sooner.

Just goofy stuff, like thinking texting is stupid til you get it. Got my wife a Keurig(coffee thing)for xmas, thought it was stupid, I love it and use it more than her! Going from a porty to a TM. Having kids. Buying a car and so on.

Well I got a hydro force sprayer last week after using pump sprayers for like six years. Needless to say it's amazing. I can pre spray a whole upstairs in four minutes! Never used one before.

I also noticed my temp at the wand will get hot faster because the water is flowing. Compared to cleaning half a room.

Really need to stop over thinking things...

keurig is great for a quick cup still grind up a pot in the morning keurig is great for some quick iced coffee.

hydro force priceless

ps my wife loves it so thats all that matters to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
keurig is great for a quick cup still grind up a pot in the morning keurig is great for some quick iced coffee.

hydro force priceless

ps my wife loves it so thats all that matters to me.

Wouldn't you like to be the patent holder for that Kerig, and the plastic inserts that hold the coffee? What a brilliant idea.......get most households to purchase a Kerig, hold the rights to who can make coffee cups for the Kerig, charge an average of maybe....50 cents for a coffee insert........brilliant! I just bought a set of filter inserts for the Kerig in which you can use your own coffee. It's all in the convienience....just what every one wants.

Hydro-Force sprayer.....my next purchase. I used inline sprayers 15 years or so ago, and they were useless when the water got too hot. I'm assuming that has been approved upon?

Reactions: Connor

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Hydro-Force sprayer.....my next purchase. I used inline sprayers 15 years or so ago, and they were useless when the water got too hot. I'm assuming that has been approved upon?
I've been using the Hydro-Force inline for at least 20 years even with super hot propane heat and never had a problem. Pump ups or Pepsi sprayers are way to slow.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Got the wife a keurig, it just sits there. I thought tablets were dumb. Now that I have a nexus 7, the laptop never gets touched. I hate turning on the computer when I can wake up the tablet in a second.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I remember thinking cell phones and gps were stupid! lol...

Connor

Name
Connor
I just bought a set of filter inserts for the Kerig in which you can use your own coffee. It's all in the convienience....just what every one wants.
?

Sounds neat, where'd you get the inserts?

You just said a mouthful with that statement, it is indeed all in the convenience.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Got the wife a keurig, it just sits there. I thought tablets were dumb. Now that I have a nexus 7, the laptop never gets touched. I hate turning on the computer when I can wake up the tablet in a second.

Got my ipad for xmas I feel the same way laptop who?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Sounds neat, where'd you get the inserts?

You just said a mouthful with that statement, it is indeed all in the convenience.

probably bed bath and beyond or amazon one came with ours my wife gets coupons from bed bath and beyond so the coffee is that expensive also costco has some good deals too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom