Everything I do...I try to turn it into a business

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
(Read "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and you'll understand why)

Been on the Protein shake in the morning routine for quite a while now.

Lost 40lbs from doing that and not drinking soda etc. And I don't eat past 7pm.

This is the stuff I'm using now. Really good quality stuff.

Yes, it's a direct sales thing....If 3 people buy then I don't have to pay for it...But I'm well past that point.

I just figured I would bring it here in case any of yous are looking to lose a little weight and stay healthy.....I might even make a commission or 2. shiteatinggrin

Here
http://brianrobison.myvi.net/

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
but the relevance of your businesses added up to your ex wanting nothing in a divorce

Becker

Name
Becker
Rich Dad Poor Dad..

Decent book, if it were true... Some good info in it, but lots of fiction.

Whats your favorite shape Brian? Triangle? Because it looks like a Pyramid?

The Secret, tried to watch the DVD.. Now one of the guys behind the secret is due to be sentenced for negligent homicide.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Come on Brian, you can sip that protein drink, but you know a nice juicy bacon cheeseburger dripping with avocado and mushrooms and a side of fires or onion rings with ranch would be a hell of a lot more satisfying.

Take care,
Lisa

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Is all I got from Rich dad Poor Dad was some remedial financial accounting formulas and the knowledge that the truly profitable investments are only open to qualified investors.

Why not do a Groupon deal offering a weeks supply of protein shake, Mary Kay eye liner plus 3 rms and hall hack padded for $99.00? :lol:

F

FB7777

" Whats your favorite shape a triangle... cuz it sure sounds like a pyramid " ROTFLMAO @ Becker

good gravy Robigoon

$249/ month for some powdered meals and vitamins ??? :shock: :shock:

How about this... go to the gym 2 hours a week and supplement a Whey protein shake after the workout

Total monthly cost is $25 for the membership including the Protein powder

I get tons of business just for being at the gym... weigh 175 pounds and can work circles around any 18 year old out there

and I don't have to pitch an Annoy your friends Quick Scheme

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Fred Boyle said:
" Whats your favorite shape a triangle... cuz it sure sounds like a pyramid " ROTFLMAO @ Becker

good gravy Robigoon

How about this... go to the gym 2 hours a week and supplement a Whey protein shake after the workout

Total monthly cost is $25 for the membership including the Protein powder

I get tons of business just for being at the gym... weigh 175 pounds and can work circles around any 18 year old out there

I agree with Fred. (Hell just freeze over)

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I went to doctor shortly after Mike Fest this year. During my visit my doctor said "wth happened to you man" you've lost muscle and gained fat. Was stressed and depressed and what not, and he told me to get my arse out there and start exercising again. I was 181 lbs, and for me that's big. Just went to doctor again a week ago for some follow up stuff, and I'm down to 165. My resting heart rate also lowered by about 5 beats a minute it was quite high before and not normal. Also my recovering heart rate is getting better as well. It use to take it a long time to get back to normal after major physical activity/exercise.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Totally forgot I posted this thread.

Becker...Look up a pyramid scheme you moron....You too Pfred.

Multi Level Marketing is a business....Not a "pay me this and the guy under you will pay you this". Good lord.

Still going strong with this...I've been thinking how I can utilize Groupon for this....But nothing yet.

I've told a few customers and they've started drinking the shakes.

$249 per month is the super 2 shake a day with all the metbolism boosters, energy drinks, Appetite suppressants and other stuff.

Doesn't matter...Because I get mine for free.

Don't knock it till you try it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The main thing I got from reading Rich Dad Poor Dad was setting up systems to run themselves....and have those systems pay for whatever you want paid.

If you have a great product....Then sell it to others.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
GCP said:
i ve read it three times and trust i can dig it.. have your ever heard of the secret???

Yes....Can you feel the boarder bullys on this thread?

Think and Grow Rich is another good one.

Greg...I assure you that the state of my company had nothing to do with her not wanting anything to do with it.

Some people end their life on this planet by not caring about anything.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Fred Boyle said:

good gravy Robigoon

How about this... go to the gym 2 hours a week and supplement a Whey protein shake after the workout. Hellure! That's what I'm doing....I just have one for breakfast too.

Total monthly cost is $25 for the membership including the Protein powder I have a gym....Good luck with paying that cheap for good protein powder, vitamins, fiber, calcium etc AND a gym membership.

So getting carpet cleaning jobs at the gym is NOT annoying anyone?

What's the difference between selling protein powder and selling carpet cleaning?

You don't have to sign up to be a distributor...You can just be a customer.

You guys always find the bad in everything. :lol:

Connor

Name
Connor
Well, I think Mr. R is a smart fellah, with many irons in the fire, but I don't want any of that crap either. :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Connor said:
Well, I think Mr. R is a smart fellah, with many irons in the fire, but I don't want any of that crap either. :mrgreen:

LMAO!
It's not for everyone...That's for sure.

If you want to lose 30 or 40 pounds...It's a good deal if what you are doing (or not doing) isn't working.

If you want to make a business out of it and have another stream of income besides carpet cleaning.....It can be a good deal too.

If what you're doing is working for you....That's cool too. Becker doesn't need to lose weight....He is fine the way he is

I mean...Who the hell wants to eat after they've had a dick in their mouth all day?......J/k Beck...but I had to say it. lmao!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
This is so pathetic. To take advantage of friends who don't want to be impolite to you but you can be sure they are talking behind your back. It's so annoying.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Art Kelley said:
This is so pathetic. To take advantage of friends who don't want to be impolite to you but you can be sure they are talking behind your back. It's so annoying.

Why Art? Because I'm telling people of product I'm using to lose some weight?

I saw you with your shirt off at Mikeyfest...When you signing up? :mrgreen:

The nerve of some people. :roll:

F

FB7777

I don't sell at my gym you idiot... Often times I go to the gym in a work truck have made many new connections there without even bringing up business.

It's overpriced stuff built on the Scamway business model and attracts golfball pie in the sky dreamers like you that have no problem bugging everybody in the name of making a buck.

It's perfect for you... I just find you types of folks sleazy, go for it

When you're making 6 figures plus get back to me

It's just another flash in the pan selling big dreams to dreamers

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
MLM's are the crack for entrepreneurs who can't get their "real" business working right.

Nothing makes your life fuller than having crap to push on to your friends and family at every single gathering, and getting them to buy by literally making them want you to finally shut your piehole about "it" - vitamins, monavie, amway, sendoutcards, ugh....

I love marketing, but this is the part of the industry I hate. This business model is all about selling the "hope" of a better business that is super easy, and then getting them into an inventory trap where they only can make any money not by selling the product itself, but by selling the "business opportunity" - and then you have to chase after multiple people to hope they get off their asses and sell for you so you can make a cut.

None of it is based on whether the product is based on creating value for the customer - it is all a shake-down model for your "circle" who eventually will stop having you around because they are scared of your next MLM addiction.

Had a relative that has done it all Amway to Monavie to you name it... finally he got religion and he sells God instead (and cars). But - at least he's selling actual value now.

That said... I hope this is what brings you the success you are after Brian. (And no... I won't buy any of it.)

Lisa

F

FB7777

Brian R said:
Why do you drive your work truck there? Uh huh.
I drive my work vans lots of places for the very reason you are thinking.

Do you understand the difference between subtle marketing and shake down selling?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Fred Boyle said:
[quote="Brian R":8h3wu4eg]Why do you drive your work truck there? Uh huh.
I drive my work vans lots of places for the very reason you are thinking.

Do you understand the difference between subtle marketing and shake down selling?[/quote:8h3wu4eg]

I do....do you?

So you just beat around the bush and kinda slide your company in when nobody is lookin? That's a good business model. :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom