Exactimate Class in Toronto Canada

Exactiware is offering a class that shows you how to use Exactimate properly. The class is May 5-7th, is anyone else taking this class?

I was wondering if anyone else had taken one of there classes and what there thoughts are about it?

The class is $750, It's not a cheap class but at this point I really want to know the ins and outs of exactimate and make sure that I'm not leaving any money on the table....is it worth it?

Thanks again for your help!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Rob we've sent people to them, they are good and like all gatherings of professionals, the shared info after class can be just as helpful. They have classes all around the country.

Have you seen the blue tooth device that measures and automatically enters it into Exactimate on your PC? I think they are around $600.00, but it would be a real time saver! I'm thinking about getting one so save time on estimates.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
rctpks said:
Have you seen the blue tooth device that measures and automatically enters it into Exactimate on your PC? I think they are around $600.00, but it would be a real time saver! I'm thinking about getting one so save time on estimates.

They're pretty sweet, not gonna lie! 8)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You guys have them there?

One of my supervisors said he was at a big fire loss and the adjuster was just speeding from room to room with one.

I think we need at least one of them.

Chavez see if we can get a deal if we both buy one...I'm interested...
let me know.....

thats funny...your the one with all the money....i just started out....dont forget about the super extractor that you stole from me....lol...if I win the Mega Millions tmrw I'll buy you one...

Back
Top Bottom