Excellent-Supply.com reworked

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I'm excited to announce a total rebuild of the Excellent Supply website! We had been on our old shopping cart platform for over a decade. And the old site was growing tired. So for the past month or so I've been burning the candle at both ends, as we reworked ES from top to bottom. The user experience has been refined. It's easier to navigate and quicker to search. We've improved our customer rewards program. And the backend is also much nicer (where our staff spends a lot of their time). We're pleased with how it turned out. Hope you like it too. 😊

Have a look... www.Excellent-Supply.com

Last edited:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Testimonials move around way too fast. Unless you took a speed reading course. Maybe where you have your brands carried section hit link the product to the name. Other than that it's a nice clean user friendly site.

Last edited:
Reactions: encapman

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Rick Gelinas,
what's happened to the forum??

Thanks for the comments above. Excellent suggestions!

Shorty, the forum will return in the next few days. Although its future is questionable since usage has fallen off. I think the popularity of other forms of social media have dried up the message boards. MikeysBoard is one of the last successful message boards around.

MerCrewser

All the new encap products that seem to launch daily on Facebook - I’ve never had any interest in trying anything other than your releasit products. They all work so good. My favorite thing right now is punch diluted 50/50 in a spotting bottle for hip shooting stubborn spots and sometimes even gum. Works awesome.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
All the new encap products that seem to launch daily on Facebook - I’ve never had any interest in trying anything other than your releasit products. They all work so good. My favorite thing right now is punch diluted 50/50 in a spotting bottle for hip shooting stubborn spots and sometimes even gum. Works awesome.

Cool idea!

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Testimonials move around way too fast. Unless you took a speed reading course. Maybe where you have your brands carried section hit link the product to the name. Other than that it's a nice clean user friendly site.

Hey Willy,

Thanks for the feedback! Added links to the corresponding brand-group associated with each brand-logo. Also added a comment to - Hover or click to "pause" the testimonials slider

If you guys happen to see other things that need fixing, please let me know. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Willy P

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Hey Willy,

Thanks for the feedback! Added links to the corresponding brand-group associated with each brand-logo. Also added a comment to - Hover or click to "pause" the testimonials slider

If you guys happen to see other things that need fixing, please let me know. :)

I wasn't busting your balls Rick, I was just offering observations on what would make it work better for a simpleton like me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom