Exciiting, revolutionary new feature for the Industry and MB

Mikey P

Administrator
Every day our own MB Multi Trucking Rockstar Mr Ken Swishy Snow is going to keep us up to date on his daily revenue on rug cleaning, wall to wall cleaning as well as rug sales and any new employee hiring and firings. Current advertising/marketing campaigns will be discussed as well.

Now us single truck losers can feel like we are part of a legitimate business and when Hagopian goes pubic next year we'll have first dibs at stock options.

Ken will make himself available for phone calls and text messages between 11AM ans 1PM Monday through Saturday for advice from the members here.

I will be heading out there in two weeks to present a two week seminar to his crew on a premium multi step method including pre vacuuming, mechanical agitation and grooming in carpet protector. I will be assisted by Dr.Anson Shupe who has extensive history with working with the Moonies and Amway downliners.

Thanks Ken!!!!!!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Mike

You're the sadistic brother Ken never had. You're also good practice for him if he ever marries a lady with a 13-15 year old son.

Your teachers in school must have retired with PTSD after a year with you.

gary mackay

Damn Mike, you are such an innovator, record you're ride along sessions & put them up on You-Tube.

Bob Foster

General Lee Mikey is conflicted. He's half jealous of the happy Hagopian and half grateful he only has a 300K plus high margin operation and Fridays off to cruise the asphalt ribbons of NorCal sampling coffee and muffins at hideaway bistros.

Name
I'm Rick James
Hey Ken and Mike. Can you make it a sticky or have its own room so we can keep it organized? If Kens business is profiled in a seperate room than we can post questions and follow his updates with more clairity. In the Clean Room its so easy to lose his post and not keep up to date. I do think its a great idea and I am all for helping the new and struggling companies.

Maybe you can set up a VIP member status and get perks and demos from manufactureers too.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
LOL...

i'm waiting for the Ken's round-table break out rug mentor course but i hear you have add IAN to the end of your business name
:wink:

bonesheal

Your best idea yet, Mike! I like Brent's addition of making it a sticky. Or a Ken Snow room. Or index them in the Gold Mine in their own category.

The stats are eye popping of course, but the ones I like reading are the ones where you reveal how many trucks, how much $ spent per truck, etc. I assume that a large operation would achieve some economies of scale which numbers I couldn't approach per capita, but it's great info to see what numbers to shoot for.

I'd also be curious to know Hagopian sets up its Butlers--what do the vans carry? I can only carry one fan & very little hose >150 feet, and can't carry a stretcher or tile tools unless I stuff it all in.

Any systems or numbers Ken wants to share I'll eat 'em up. I may never say "great post Ken" but I get something out of them.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Jim Pemberton said:
Mike

You're the sadistic brother Ken never had. You're also good practice for him if he ever marries a lady with a 13-15 year old son.

Your teachers in school must have retired with PTSD after a year with you.

Golden.

Take care,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom